APOSTATE DUBS----STONE COLD KILLERS?

by You Know 176 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

im not sure why you waited 9 days for such a paltry response.....bored all of a sudden maybe? didnt have a new thread topic to post, and tired of not seeing any YK threads on page one? regardless of the reasons, your non-rebuttal rebuttal was typical and predictable.

More delusions.

i displayed your specific lies for everyone to see, and your response is "more delusions".......simply calling me delusional does not make it so. the fact remains that you have NO response to the specifics i posted.

Again, delusions. You took that quote out of context.

i took nothing out of context....i quoted you word for word! i showed you saying specifically that you DID NOT claim the financial system could be in a state of war, and then i showed you specifically claiming that you DID mean the financial system could and would be in a state of war. if i took your quote out of context as you claim, please explain how a different context would change your SPECIFIC contradictory words. you cannot, which is why you refuse to do so, hiding behind your standard lines "youre delusional...blah blah"......bring something to the table next time, or dont bother responding, its really embarrasing to watch.

Some apostate Dubs were trying to make it seem as if I had predicted that Wall Street would go to war with itself or something absurd

again, looking back over that post i cant find one poster who said that or even implied it, save YOU. you fabricated this idea of wall street going to war with itself, and then attempted to make it sound like apostate dubs said it. this was nothing more than another deceit tactic, but i caught you on it, and you are now unable to show us where any apostate dub said it......because they/we didnt (nor did anyone imply it), YOU did.

aa

• You Know
    You Know

im not sure why you waited 9 days for such a paltry response.....bored all of a sudden maybe? didnt have a new thread topic to post, and tired of not seeing any YK threads on page one?

All of the above. / You Know

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

i havent been posting for awhile, but i thought this might be a good time to resume some old discussions. im not sure if youre even checking in on the board these days, what with no real gloom and doom to speak of (although i suppose the sniper could have been exciting for you). anyhow, i thought we could start here:

LaRouche is saying the financial system is gonna blow before October. So, we will see. As things develop I may even be up for another "little wager" soon. LOL / You Know

so, just another gaffe in a long line of larouche (false)predictions eh? maybe you and larouche can start safely betting for NEXT october now that november is here once again? just wondering what your thoughts were on current events.

aa

• Englishman
    Englishman

I thought that the newbies might like to take a peek at some of the stuff written by our very own YOU KNOW.

Englishman.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

A little alien resurrection for the newcomers? LOL

ash

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Ahh yes, the rabid rantings of the delusional YouKnow.

Excellent source material for newbies. They can see for themselves how self-professed active JW's rationalize things.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/6903.ashx

• onacruse
    onacruse

Eman, ashi, and Reborn: You're just a bunch of bottom-feeders! LOL

With almost 750,000 posts to this board...gosh, what topic hasn't been hashed through, or type of personality not displayed?

And how many people (me included) have been thrown a lifeline of hope and healing?

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit