APOSTATE DUBS----STONE COLD KILLERS?

by You Know 176 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• You Know
    You Know

As part of the sign of his presence, Jesus said: "Furthermore, brother will deliver brother over to death, and a father a child, and children will rise up against their parents and have them put to death."

Until recently it was difficult to imagine how such a scenario might play itself out in fulfillment of Christ's prophecy. But, with the ongoing apostasy now accelerating, and the world's financial system rapidly crumbling, and rumors of war a part of daily life, it is becoming increasingly apparent that the stage is being set for Jesus' words to become a horrifying reality. Under normal circumstances the hatred of all things Watchtower on the part of the swelling ranks of apostate Jehovah's Witnesses is relatively harmless, but in the face of financial collapse, in desperate times of anarchy and terror, under the grim disorienting deathly pale of towering mushroom clouds, and the inevitable totalitarian efforts to save the world, the unthinkable can easily become reality. Factor in the unrestrained animating demonic spirit that will surely come to dominate the world during that concluding period of darkness, and the incredible becomes believable.

In the instance of Jesus' death the same scenario was played out, whereby he was betrayed by one of his trusted apostles when Satans' spirit entered into Judas. Later, in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus told the crowd that the reason they had come out against him with torches and clubs was because it was the hour of the authority of darkness---meaning that Jehovah had removed his restraining spirit and allowed the demons to fully activate the crowd into performing their evil will. The last hour of this system of things will be similar, only on a much larger scale.

Jude 11 says of apostates: "Too bad for them, because they have gone in the path of Cain." Going down a path denotes a gradual course of travel toward a particular end. The path of Cain, of course, ended in his murdering his brother. No doubt both Judas and Cain both rationalized their course of murder. But the fact is they were simply wicked individuals who allowed themselves to be used by the Devil. Similarly Jesus forewarned his loyal ones that some will become so deluded by the demons so as to imagine that they are rendering God a sacred service by killing his sons and daughters.

Under the right circumstances, then, those who are glutted with Watchtower scandal; who have experienced shipwreck as regards their faith, may find that their seething hatred of the Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses erupts into outright murder when Jehovah allows the demons their final romp during the last hour. / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 4 August 2002 11:44:42

• Celia
    Celia

Good Sunday morning to you, You Know,

Heavy stuff, so early on this beautiful morning.... One thing about your thoughts here : If these horrors are sure to happen very soon now, as you seem to imply, surely it will not only be the apostate dubs who will do horrific things...if the world becomes such a horrific place to live in, loyal dubs themselves will also resort to crime, and of course the rest of the world's population, 6 billions murderers on a rampage.... Aaah, such comforting thoughts on this sunny, warm sunday morning...

Edited by - Celia on 4 August 2002 8:0:42

• ISP
    ISP

Furthermore, brother will deliver brother over to death,

Yes I have noticed the WTS have done that........their 'blood policy' has resulted in countless deaths of children and parents alike......the neutrality policy has also caused death in Malawi while it was Ok for the WTS to have NGO status with the UN. The 'Child Protection Policy' is simply awful. How many JW suicides are related to that and other WTS policies?

"Too bad for them, because they have gone in the path of Cain."

And Yes I agree YK....the GB/WTS have gone down that path.

Thanks for bringing this sorry subject up.

ISP

• ISP
    ISP

BTW...'Apostate Dubs'......you are referring to the WTS/GB? I thought so.

ISP

• You Know
    You Know

CELIA

Good Sunday morning to you, You Know,Heavy stuff, so early on this beautiful morning....

The weather doesn't have anything to do with it. As a matter of fact it was a bright and sunny morning almost exactly 57 years ago when Hiroshima was obliterated. http://www.peacewire.org/photoexhibits/Hiroshima/images/01.html

/ You Know

• Celia
    Celia

The weather doesn't have anything to do with it. As a matter of fact it was a bright and sunny morning almost exactly 57 years ago when Hiroshima was obliterated.

You seem to thrive on gloom and doom -- must be hard to get up every morning with these gloomy thoughts -- What does WW2 and Hiroshima have to do with "the end of this system of things" and Armageddon and the return of Christ ?

You give us the horror scenario, but never say what should be done or if something can be done to make the world a better place and avoid such horrors ... Surely you can't imply that becoming a JDub and "placing" Watchtowers and Awake! magazines will make everything better ? Or ?...

• Gopher
    Gopher

"Seething hatred" is not just limited to apostates. Such intense hatred also must mark Jehovah's Witnesses, according to the below article.

*** w93 10/1 19 "Search Through Me, O God" ***

15 Regarding them, the psalmist said: "Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, and do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you?With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real enemies." (Psalm 139:21, 22) It was because they intensely hated Jehovah that David looked on them with abhorrence. Apostates are included among those who show their hatred of Jehovah by revolting against him. Apostasy is, in reality, a rebellion against Jehovah. Some apostates profess to know and serve God, but they reject teachings or requirements set out in his Word. Others claim to believe the Bible, but they reject Jehovahs organization and actively try to hinder its work. When they deliberately choose such badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of their makeup, then a Christian must hate (in the Biblical sense of the word) those who have inseparably attached themselves to the badness. True Christians share Jehovahs feelings toward such apostates; they are not curious about apostate ideas. On the contrary, they "feel a loathing" toward those who have made themselves Gods enemies, but they leave it to Jehovah to execute vengeance.Job 13:16; Romans 12:19; 2 John 9, 10.

Notice the point, they say "True Christians share Jehovah's feelings toward such apostates". But since the WTS outlaws association with all apostates, how is the JW to know if a particular apostate is of the "hated" group or not? The answer seems simple -- smear all apostates, tar them all with the same brush. HATE ALL OF THEM!

Not all ex-JW's are evil people. The hatred expressed toward them currently is directed from headquarters. During the supposed "hard times ahead", if such times even come, there's no doubt the WT Society would direct a Cain-like campaign of hatred against former JW's.

Edited by - Gopher on 4 August 2002 8:41:52

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Simple.

Lucifer is the bright shining one, see. Thats the sun . Yep. Lucifer is the sun. Now The sun operates as a neuclear reactor and The bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima was a Neuclear weapon. That makes the Hiroshima bomb the Antichrist . Thats what Hiroshima has to do with Armaggedon. It was the manifestation of Antichrist.

(Hmmm. I like this idea)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I wouldnt beat, kick and kill dubs. They dont interest me enough to kill them. By the same token if one was laid on fire in the gutter I wouldnt throw water on them. They dont interest me enough to carry a bucket of water 10 yards either.

• You Know
    You Know

CELIA

You seem to thrive on gloom and doom -- must be hard to get up every morning with these gloomy though

Not at all. I spring out of bed nearly every day before the sun even comes up. I think the end of the world is an absolutely fascinating thing to anticipate.

What does WW2 and Hiroshima have to do with "the end of this system of things" and Armageddon and the return of Christ ?

Nothing, really. I was just pointing out that nice and sunny days can belie an over-ridding horror, as when Hiroshima was annihlated one bright and sunny morning.

You give us the horror scenario, but never say what should be done or if something can be done to make the world a better place and avoid such horrors ...

Your ignorance is certainly a marvel to me. Don't you have even the slightest clue about how God's kingdom relates to the end of this system? / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit