APOSTATE DUBS----STONE COLD KILLERS?

by You Know 176 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• You Know
    You Know

I don't think so. I would gladly have paid off if I had lost the bet. Do you need me to walk you through it again? / You Know

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You lost asshole.All your bullshit won`t change that.I leave you to stand alone and decay,like the spiritual lepper you are.I`m done with you...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

YK,

: You almost got me feeling sorry for you man. Just remember, He that is with me is a whole lot stronger than he that is with you.

Yeah. Imaginery friends are like that.

Farkel

• Celia
    Celia

Farkel,

You moved again !!!

To Tuvalu this time ? !

Where on earth is Tuvalu anyway ?

Celia

• You Know
    You Know

OUTLAW

You lost a$$hole.All your bulls**t won`t change that.I leave you to stand alone and decay,like the spiritual lepper you are.I`m done with you...

Okay man. We'll see ya. Take care. LOL / You Know

• Celia
    Celia

Never mind... I found it :

• You Know
    You Know

REBORN

What about your mentioning that WWI erupted as the result of a single bullet fired by an assassin, but that same single bullet didn't cause the war? Care to refute your distorted reasoning and manipulative way with words? You jackass.

No problem. The stage for WWI was set in the various alliances between the European powers. The assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand merely provided the spark that set off the conflagration. Any number of things could have set it off, so it is not really proper to say that a mere assassin's bullet CAUSED the war, but it is the spark that set off the powder keg. I am amazed sometimes at just how stupid some of you people are. But, I don't suppose I should be. Try and get yourself educated before its too late. / You Know

http://www.corvallis.k12.mt.us/~jimc/loren.htm

• CoolBreeze
  • Farkel
    Farkel

: Any number of things could have set it off, so it is not really proper to say that a mere assassin's bullet CAUSED the war

Right. It didn't "cause" the war. It just "erupted" everyone INTO the war, but it didn't "cause" it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• You Know
    You Know

Is that it Farkel? You might be better suited to participate on the thread about 'what kind of underwear do you have on?' LOL / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit