How much before a person snaps?

by MrMoe 62 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

Moe,I can't even say I know how you feel,that would be hurtful and unfair.It's so hard in this world today to even try and function as normal people would,what ever that is.The only consoling thing I can say is that every parent who truly loves there children,and there are those who do not,tries to do everything in there power to protect and support them.Parents have the disadvantage of not being able to be everywhere,and see everything to protect their children.Everyone here knows how much you love your daughter and so we also know that you did everything as a parent should do to protect her.I have been in a completely different situation that required me to get some help for myself but even more important,my loved ones,you see if children see a parent suffering they will feel the same hurt,not because of what happened,but because they see you hurting.You need some help sweetie,for yourself and your daughter.It is nothing to be ashamed some people feel it's a fairlure on there part,the only failure would be to not get help for yourself and your daughter.

You are in my thoughts,take care.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

MrMoe,

You've got 4 pages of people that love and care about you. I hope that gives you at least some strength for hanging on.

Give that little daughter of yours a big hug and tell her that mommy loves her.

Hold on to these things...

God Bless,

Lizard

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

want to wrap this all up and throw it all away... want to go somwhere else... i hate this place... the world f*cking sucks you know that? so many horrible people out there so many cruel things i don't understand it i don't get it how do u make logic from this i keep finding out more emmie keeps telling me more being strong for her she is a tough little girl she will be fine no worries tomorrow is another day

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit