How much before a person snaps?

by MrMoe 62 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Just wondering, cause i think i just may. so how much pressure CAN a person take before they go insane? what is the human mid capable of? of course gotta not snap and all cause if i do it would not be good for emmie so just shove it down like always and just smile and go through life with walls, a snile and bits of sunchine and stars to light my path but i don't feel like sunshine and stars and i don't feel like being strong anymore i fell like giving up because it is too much but i cannot give up not now so how do i be strong must be strong can't be strong not anymore and my brain feels mushy really tired and i will just keep faking like it is ok cause this is my job

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hang in there Moe! You're too capable to give in!

carmel

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Amanda, don't let yourself get to a point of snapping. There are always ways to prevent it and calm down. Whatever it is eating at you right now, put it aside for a moment. Go walk along the beach and breath in the evening salt air. Let your mind wander around a bit and just relax. After you have calmed down, then take another look at what is ailing you. You may discover that it isn't really all theat big a thing afterall. But, if it is, then you will be more refreshed to handle it.

How much can the human mind take? It is almost limitless, if you allow it to be.

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

• kat7302
    kat7302

Hey.........faking is my line ok lady!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there are certain ones of us that have spent so long being somebody that we werent we've just gotten used to acting. I still cant shake it off even now, 10 years on. Dont feel you're alone tho. you sound very stressed and your last post on my thread gave me a little insight as to why. As I said on that thread...feel free to vent on here......the added advantage is that we all undersdtand where you're coming from. You dont have to feel overwhelmed about where to start, how to explain...we already know so feel free to let it out and we'll support as best we can.

Emmie huh? How old is she?

I have 3 1/4.....

Ashleigh (girl!) 5
    Harry 3
    Holleigh 1
    Unborn 7weeks!

its not your job to be okay you know. Its okay to say that things are not fine. Im sure a lot of us wouldnt be here ourselves if things were fine. If you want, email me and we can talk some more or just keep posting and we'll reply as best we can. Hang in there tho, youre really not alone

Edited by - kat7302 on 25 July 2002 21:19:21

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

she is 4, she is my world, she is so tiny, so innocent, so young and i can't always protect her but i could have and it's my fault because she shoulda been with me and now can't go back can't change this and i am so scared this is going to hurt her so what do i do for her so u see i gotta be strong cause she really needs me now

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Amanda,

Please keep your focus. You are one of the most capable people I have ever met - I have no doubt you can do anything you set your mind to. Without you what would Emmie's world be?

You don't have time to snap. Increase your energy, my friend. The opportunity is there for the taking, life can be tough for all of us at times but thats why we rise to the top (if it was easy then everyone else would be rising instead).

Your friend
    Gravy

• myself
    myself

(((((Amanda)))))

Hang in there. Take things one day at a time. If today is bad, tomorrow is another day. I know I have been there. You have so much to offer. Yes, keep thinking if Emmie she is such a joy from what you have shared, keep looking at that little angel, life really is good

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hey sweets! sorry to hear that things are still pretty rough for ya. i know all too well how that goes. i'm like you, i just fake my way through and smile all the pain and anger away when i'm down. but sometimes it's better to just freak out and cry or whatever. you're right, emmie needs you! i know that for the majority of my childhood my mom was really depressed, but she always held herself together for us... that wasn't always a good thing because one day she actually ended up in a mental institution. VENT! and do it as often as you need to, and with whoever will listen. you have friends who are willing to listen and 'walk you through' your rough times, take advantage of that.

love you. *hugs*

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

but u don't understand see u don't know why i am upset i will work through it always do just having a break-down won't last long cause i gotta be strong just one of my darkest deepest fears just happened and it just kinda hit me

• Mac
    Mac

Hey Moe'

"This too, shall pass". I know it's an oft quoted phrase but I've come to embrace it, as i believe it to be true!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit