Joe Anderson's Letter

by silentlambs 73 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

Douglas Walsh Trial

Thanks for re-posting that excerpt, Waiting. It's very chilling, reading the words of the man long thought to be the Oracle of that relgious movement. Isn't it sad that the tree has continued to grow in the same ole corrupt and sterile soil.

• silentlambs
  • NewLight2
    NewLight2

Just what "Major Biblical Sin" has Bro Anderson committed by writing this letter? When you ask the rank and file Witnes about "sins" worthy of DFing, they ALWAYS insist that the Watchtower only DF's for "Major Sins like adultrey, murder, fornication etc." and NEVER for just disagreeing with the Watchtower alone. Well, this action will be proof that the Watchtower WILL DF for just disagreeing with them!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

FUCK THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY.

Joe Anderson should file a lawsuit for erroneous slander and defamation of character for their choice to disfellowship him.

As seen on their own media website, individuals are expelled for immoral conduct. What immoral conduct has Mr. Anderson committed besides voicing concern over the welfare of children?

Any documentation in writing over this issue would prove useful to Mr. Anderson and maybe even to Dateline (hint hint) in furthering the WTS self-incrimination.

Show the letter that Mr. Anderson wrote, then show how he was expelled for writing this very letter.

Damning evidence indeed.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Brother Anderson said:

: Thank you for considering this letter and I hope nothing less than the Christian thing will be done in behalf of the victims and those speaking out.

Of course the humble and ever-so-Christian Watchtower Printing Corporation WILL do nothing less than the "Christian thing." They will disfellowship him and mark him as DEAD for being a whistle-blower to their unbelievably shameful cover-ups of child-rape.

This is all Bible-Based(tm) and proves beyond any doubt that Jehovah is truly directing HIS Organization in these crtitical times where cover-ups of child rape are difficult-to-deal-with. (2nd Tim. 3:1)

Farkel

• TMS
    TMS

The true value of this forum is that a "Joe Anderson-type letter" can be read here. One of the absolutely frustrating things for a Witness being put into a tight ideological corner is that there is no genuine Watchtower mechanism for hearing his/her grievance.

Although nearly ten years past my own personal crisis point, my wife can always tell when my mind wanders back to those excruciatingly frustrating days. She hears the slap of my fingers on the door transom and even the occasional "damn!"

"What are you thinking about, honey?"

TMS

• patio34
    patio34

Wow .... this is really humbling; and frustrating at the same time. The WTS really gets the blood boiling. Joe Anderson's letter is a slam-dunk. Waiting, thanks for bringing that testimony from Fred Franz into the thread.

The WTS's attitude is there is no disunity in the ranks because they promptly shut them up by expelling them. How disgraceful they are.

Usually, it doesn't seem to me that the R&F are culpable for the mighty Org's policies, but lately, with all the publicity on this issue, they do seem willfully ignorant.

Pat

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

"Joe Anderson is being disfellowshipped for writing this letter. I will have further information soon"

This is no wonder. The JW Headquarter does not accept such recognitions. they are the "channel" the only one , that can write today things and resign them tomorrow.

They are the sheep butchers - killing the flock a their appropriate time.

here comes my limerick:

The butcher slaughters all the flock

until it is twelve o clock

then comes the owner of the sheep

he recognizes what happend deep

and kills the butcher by a rock

the butcher comes from brooklyn height

and has a great great over weight

in claim, demand and any doctrine

an overweight by bitter wine

least he pays a greater fine

greetings to the butchers who are sharpening their knives for harakiri

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

bttt

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Again their actions speak louder then words.

Watchtower lawyers know that tampering with witnesses and using ANY force (including shunning and expulsion) in further of criminal conspiracy can make them CIVILLY LIABLE but can also result in them GOING TO JAIL for criminal statute violations. Joe Anderson stated in the letter that he has seen/heard virtually everything his wife has, and therefore he can testify in court to almost everything his wife can. ~~ Dungbeetle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit