Joe Anderson's Letter

by silentlambs 73 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

Joe Anderson is being disfellowshipped for writing this letter. I will have further information soon.

silentlambs

• teejay
    teejay

When all the good ones have gone (or been kicked out); when all of the men and women of conscience have been cut from the ranks; when any and every one who has a sensitive heart for what is right have been removed from their number; when every single one of those men who's minds leaned toward mercy and not merely stark, black and white justice have either stepped aside or been removed...

....what kind of organization will it be then?

Our thoughts are with Joe and all the other Joe Andersons who have yet to make their stand...

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Watchtower is just digging their own graves deeper and deeper.

Watchtower lawyers know that tampering with witnesses and using ANY force (including shunning and expulsion) in further of criminal conspiracy can make them CIVILLY LIABLE but can also result in them GOING TO JAIL for criminal statute violations. Joe Anderson stated in the letter that he has seen/heard virtually everything his wife has, and therefore he can testify in court to almost everything his wife can.

Is that the clanking of HANDCUFFS I HEAR..??? RUN WATCHTOWER RUN THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY COMETH!!!!!

• waiting
    waiting

Well, sh*t. I had a really good, deep (imho), properly worded response to this.........and STUPID MSN timed me out because I went to feed my irritating dachshunds. Now I'm really irritated too.

So I'm stooping to the lowly "bttt" response because Joe Anderson wrote just an excellent letter and the WTBTS is incredibly STUPID if the disfellowship him. Before long, only the stupid will be inside the org, as the WTBTS will have succeeded in cutting their own brain out. Idiots.

waiting

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

btt

• waiting
    waiting

HA!!!! Cassiline is stooping to the lowly "bttt" response too!

• simplesally
    simplesally

He is being df'd for the letter? Talk about mind-control!! Not even allowed to voice any disagreement, disapproval!! He didn't say he didn't believe in the Paradise, 144,000; he didn't say he changed his mind on hell, trinity or the immortality of the soul; he didn't say anything wrong except he didn't agree with how they handled this issue!!

Gestapo strikes again.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I did Waiting you caught me red handed!!!!

When I read he was being disfellowshipped for this letter I was awestruck. How low will they sink? To continue to hide the molesters and disfellowship those who try to help the children. I am beyond anger I am not sure that I can put a finger on the emotion that is coursing through my mind.

They will continue to hide behind their doctrine and ignore the pleas of children and adults that cry out for help. Their actions speak louder then words.

• waiting
    waiting

Part of the court transcript where Fred Franz was answering questions put forth by the attorney in Douglas Walsh trial. The click has the longer version. Btw, the "A" is Fred Franz.

Q. If a member of Jehovahs Witnesses took the view himself that that prophesy was wrong and said so he would be disfellowshipped?

A. Yes, if he said so and kept persisting in creating trouble, because if the whole organisation believes one thing, even though it be erronious and somebody else starts on his own trying to put his ideas across then there is disunity and trouble, there cannot be harmony, there cannot be marching. When a change comes it should come from the proper source, the head of the organisation, the governing body, not from the bottom upwards, because everybody would have ideas, and the organisation would disintegrate and go in a thousand different directions. Our purpose is to have unity.

Q. Unity at all costs?

A. Unity at all costs, because we believe and are sure that Jehovah God is using our organisation, the governing body of our organisation to direct it, even though mistakes are made from time to time.

Q. And unity based upon an enforced acceptance of false prophecy?

A. That is conceded to be true.

Q. And the person who expressed his view, as you say, that it was wrong, and was disfellowshipped, would be in breach of the Covenant, if he was baptized?

A. That is correct.

Q. And as you said yesterday expressly, would be worthy of death?

A. I think

Q. Would you say yes or no?

A. I will answer yes, unhesitatingly.

Q. Do you call that religion?

A. It certainly is.

Q. Do you call it Christianity?

A. I certainly do.

Douglas Walsh Trial Testimony - Take II <thread.asp?id=530&site=3>

I have no idea why the address is not turning into a click - but it's on this forum, posted by me. Do a search under my name or under Douglas Walsh and I have no friggin' idea why this stupid sentence is pretending to be a stupid click. Damnation! This is irritating.

Edited by - waiting on 21 July 2002 21:27:49

• minimus
    minimus

TOLD YA HE'D BE DISFELLOWSHIPPED

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit