New David Splane Video: No 1900 Year Faithful Slave

by FusionTheism 59 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I just had an Elder agree that Jeehoobidoob wouldn't kill a "right-hearted" person if the Big A came tomorrow.

The problem with that, is the GB/Pharisees will dictate what "works" are needed to be considered " right-hearted." This will keep dubs perpetually "searching" in failed circus.

DD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Blimey. Captain Combover, Splane almost smiled. Or has he got wind? (That's gas to my US cousins). He is a better speaker than TOMO and that rubbery lunatic...Lett is it?

Splane looks like a weirdo though, not just because of his crazy hairstyle that makes his head look like a peanut.

Trust the WBT$ to come out with such drivel.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

So Paul G cites the term "governing body" doesn't appear in WT until 1943, and the capitalized version in 1971.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/governing-body.php

So, now there was no FDS prior to 1919.

So, who was the FDS prior to 1971, or at least prior to 1943?

• blondie
    blondie

Remember that the WTS speaks out of both sides of their mouth. Tomorrow, next month, next year they can and have repeated the so-called "old" info. These words are at a RC designed for non-jws to be able to listen in not like the meetings at the KH.

The WTS still teaches that Babylon the Great will be destroyed SOON and all her supporters.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think Splane(bullet head.22long) long narrow brain encasement(skull with a pea size brain) is a prime example of fundy brain shrinkage.

The guy has got a narrow skull to match his narrow minded delusional condition.

He nothing but a scum sucking pencil neck Watchtower Geek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNM4atakanI

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10914137/What-God-does-to-your-brain.html

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Also, it seems very much like David Splane is the man in charge of looking at all of their old doctrine and "fixing it," since he also gave the big New Light talk about the Types and Antitypes.

I've crossed paths (not swords) far too often with Mr. Splane (CO - 3 times - many coincidences).

The first time I had him as CO, he CREEPED me out bigtime (and I was a full-in zealot at the time).

HOWEVER, of the current seven, he is the only one with an actual story-line going on in his head. I would say he is the only one to take care of present doctrine, alongside pup Sanderson.

(Just like war; when bogged down, send in the Canadians.)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Splane is the knuckle-head who told all JWs, " We shelve ideas." Of course, no one was paying attention. The rainbows from the GB' collective ass were far too distracting.

DD

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

After way too many years(decades) of believing the GB, It seems that they have become apologetic to a point. They will never admit the extent of the harm their policies have wreaked on the sheeples but these days they have no choice but to admit to a very small responsibility of making wrong statements.

In plain words........they want to appear sincere and cover their asses. As religion goes.....they don't have any more clue as to what's happening as the fundamentalist's belief that Jesus is about to come again. As my late father in law use to say......they are like the cat......full of wind piss and vinegar. I don't have a clue to what that ever meant but probably they are full of themselves.

HappyDad

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    I got 2 minutes into the David Splane video and realized that his speech sounded like the quacking of a duck......
  • Heaven
    Heaven

FMF said: Also I believe doctrine has been replaced with a labyrinth of fantastic ideas no R&F can follow or explain.

In 2010, my Dad told me he has no idea what they are talking about anymore. I was happy dancing on the inside as I knew this cult's days with my Dad were numbered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit