Our hall is asking for money...

by thedepressedsoul 75 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

WT 2015-09-01 says:

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Yes, pledge a HIGH number and when it's time to donate.......go grab a stack of your Monopoly money and put that in the box. Hey even throw in a few houses for equity!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    "When He who says: ‘All the gold and silver of the mountains are mine,’ fails to provide necessary funds, we will understand it to be time to suspend the publication.” (Zion's Watch Tower, August 1879)

this is brilliant.

• done4good
    done4good

I love the Monopoly money idea...I almost want to go to a KH just to do this.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

These money-grubbing Basturds! Can you believe the audacity? The freakin' BALLS?!?

Do tell GB, what exactly do you contribute BACK to your Flock? What soup kitchens, orphanages, retirement homes, hospitals, free clinics, community centers (that actually benefit people, not just Assembly Halls), homeless shelters, and the like have you built to help your fellow man? Answer: ZERO. Therefore, I feel that you are deserving of exactly ZERO of my financial funds.

I've been saying this for a long time now, "The money only flows one way in WT-Land, from the wallets of the rank and file to the coffers of the WT accounts."

Not one dime ever returns to a sheep who is need to help pay for medical bills, financial hard times, education, drug or alcohol rehab, or similar. Other "worldly" religions take care of their Flocks, so what exactly is the WT's excuse? They have none, except they are too busy buying and building up their real estate portfolio to give a damn. Well guess what WT? We and many of the rank and file that you perpetually shit upon, no longer give a damn about you either. Enjoy the reaping you assholes!

• Watchtower-Free
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    @ WT..... Is that an actual form? If so....i think the charity board would be VERY interested in it.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

WT.org has totally jumped the shark with that form. Could you imagine such a form being passed around in the 1980's? My parents would have gotten up from their seats and promptly LEFT, never to return. It was instilled in my as a born-in that the WT Society would NEVER beg or guilt their members into donating $$$$ like worldly churches of Christendom did. NEVER. In fact, it was stated that if/when they did ever start that, that that is when you'd know Satan had infiltrated the religion, possibly the Governing Body, and that it was time to leave. No bull. That's how I was raised. That's what I heard from older Elders, now deceased of course.

This begs the question, "Whom really are the Apostates?" Who now are beating their fellow slaves? Hmmmm.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    Watchtower-Free - Like the part were the forms are to be DESTROYED after use.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Im thinkin , thats why they want this form destroyed after use....

Cause its not a donation form....its a tithing form.

Really incriminating shit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit