Barbara Anderson Disfellowshipped

by silentlambs 54 Replies latest jw friends

• chezza
    chezza

Barbara what can i say except thank you so much for standing up for what you believe in, in a round about way i too was disfellowshipped for the molesting issue. My thoughts are with you at this time and hope that all the strength you need to get through this will be given to you. Thank you once again for standing up for the little people.

It almost makes me think of david and goliath, you stood up to the mighty goliath.

Well done

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Bill,

First of all, thanks for bringing us the latest in the dirty moves of the WTBTS. Removing "Dissidents" is their primary goal.....not the safety of their children. This is so removed from a "Christlike personality" as to make a person want to scream.....and I imagine quite a few have.

As Path said (waaaaaaay back on page 1) - I can't imagine a more honorable way to leave the WTBTS than as a warrior of principle. Much like Spartacus - motivating others for a just cause, even rebellion, against injustice to humanity.

From her writing, I would assume there'll be ramifications within her family. I hope her husband holds up well, being an elder and all. I hope her jw children realize just what a outstanding mom and mother-in-law they have - and see her with their own eyes, not hooded WT eyes.

I would assume, Bill, that you'll forward - or make sure she knows about all the information on this forum about Dateline & herself (even if Kismet did rename her Barbara Harrison).

The WTBTS continues to astound me with their ability to cut off their own nose to spite their face.

waiting

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Barbara has not violated any of Ceasar's laws,

She hasn't broken any of God's laws

ah, but according THEIR own rules that go "beyond what is written" the GB are able to DF her in desparate attempt to control the vast damage to their image that they have brought upon themselves.

What self-righteous religious leaders do we know that went on to "impale" a humble one who was brave enough to show them up for what they really were back in the first century?

Is it a mere coincidence that by using the eerily similar tactics of the Pharisees, (who claimed to serve the true God) the GB are now "dealing" with those (like sister Anderson and brother Bowen) who expose their harmful policy whith regards to child abusers among other things?

Sounds familiar because it is.

Barbara you have proven to be a True Christian.

Those who would slander you will have to face He who judges all and their punishment will await them. ( 1 Pe 4:17)

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 25 June 2002 13:38:1

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 25 June 2002 13:40:46

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 25 June 2002 13:42:55

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 25 June 2002 15:16:16

• SYN
    SYN

Chelbie, you are right.

• Southland
    Southland

Does anyone know the outcome of her appeal? And whether SilentLambs had his judicial meeting yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit