Barbara Anderson Disfellowshipped

by silentlambs 54 Replies latest jw friends

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

What is REALLY going to SUCK is if dateline doesn't mention that most of the participants in the segment were excommunicated from the 'church' and some of these witnesses watching actually believe that 'they will help this sister in her time of need'.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Joe Anderson conducted the Watchtower study this last Sunday. How ironic.

I hate those Watchtower criminals in Brooklyn. The word "evil" is a badge of honor in their sick and twisted way of thinking.

: Home office came back with further instructions to make it stick the second time around.

If that can be proven, the society is really going to be screwed. Their claim that only the local elders are responsible for DFing and DAing goes right into the toilet where it belongs. A ton of lawsuits could get dumped in their laps for the many outrageous decisions made in Judicial Hearings.

They will be busy in court for many, many years, and I rejoice in that. They have slandered Barbara's and other's good names and reputations and will soon reap the whirlwind they have sewn.

Farkel

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

(((((Barbara)))))))
    You were disfellowshipped by dim-witted cowards.
    Just know that we are all on your side.
    God bless you!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Did you expect anything less?

The rank and file will be oblivious to the facts surrounding Barbara Anderson's personal experience.

All they will hear is she was a DF individual, thereby discrediting her claims to the loyal JW who convince themselves that if she is DF, she must be wicked and vengeful towards the WTS.

Tactics and mind-games ladies and gentleman.. the Watchtower Society protocol at it's finest.

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

Not locked.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

I thought this was locked..what gives?

• Simon
    Simon

I was just checking something so locked it while I was doing it. Sorry about that.

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

The announcement was made at Brooklyn Bethel morning worship. The source did not provide further information.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

the Watchtower Society never ceases to amaze....

"Let's not address an inadequate policy, especially one as important as this, let's just disfellowship anyone that brings attention to it."

their true colors keep getting brighter......

• Tammie
    Tammie

(((((((Barbara)))))))
    I am so sorry about what you are having to endure through. You have been so brave, for speaking up for all those who can not. I will keep you in my prayers. I also pray that people will now know (for those who did not know) how wicked they really are. And that they will get what they deserve for what they have done to the children.
    Love,
    Tammie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit