Barbara Anderson Disfellowshipped

by silentlambs 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Barbara, honey, hold your head very high. What they've done is tantamount to cowardice. You've stood up and spoken for what is right, and I know that your conscience knows that.

Please know that there are far more people than you are aware of that your brave stance has affected for the better. You have spoken for the lambs who were forced to silence. You gave them voices.

The elders will have their judgement day Barb - and I hope they are judged as harshly as is possible. I hope the public judge them - and spare none.

Thank you Barb, many warm hugs, and a great deal of love,
    a not-so-silent-lamb,

Mimilly Salem Gayl Reid

• dmouse
    dmouse

(((((((((Barbara))))))))))

You have more balls than the whole of the GB put together.

My thanks to all involved in helping the children.

We CAN hurt the WBTS!

• SYN
    SYN

Barbara, please remember that you're in our hearts and minds during this trialsome time! We're so proud of you and what you've done!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((Barb)))))

You know you are doing the "christian" thing. You are such an inspiration.

Hugs,
    Joy

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Dear Barbara,

I am so sorry that you were attacked in this way. It amazes me how they; "WTS", through out the honorable and retain the trash. You are so brave. May God bless you and keep you strong for your bravery.

Pureheart

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

Thanks for the update on this. For several reasons, I find this latest development, though certainly not unexpected, quite a devastating one. I'll leave it to others, though, to comment in specifics---I, personally, don't have the emotional fortitude at present to articulate all it makes me feel.
    I do have a question:

New York made this announcement last Friday at home office. “There are dissidents among us and further announcements will be forthcoming as to how we are going to deal with this…”

Can you clarify what you mean by "...made this announcement...at home office"? Was an announcement made to the Bethel family to this effect? Is this to say that the US Bethel community(ies) has been apprised of these goings-on??? Please elaborate regarding this to whatever extent you can.

Thanks.

AMNESIAN

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Barb,WBTS will go to any lengths to keep people from speaking the truth.You are a good example of that.WBTS doe`s not care about abused children,you do,that makes you a good person.WBTS dosen`t need people with morals,they need fellow pediphile protecters.You have been disfellowshipped from a spiritual pig stye,consider yourself lucky.I wish you the best...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

This sure crystallizes their position. I know things have not been handled correctly, either from a legal standpoint or a spiritual one. To those in the WTS that feel that protecting their precious reputation is more important than protecting children, be aware that God destroyed the Israelites that put their children in the sacrificial fire. The religious leaders had Isaiah sawn asunder to shut him up, but they still received their punishment from God. I know some here on this board no longer believe in God because of the things done in his name.

Barbara, God will continue to bless you for your courage and love, and for the others who have refused to be frightened into silence any longer.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

To think, just when you thought you had been absolved of all charges during the first JC, they went back and trumped up more charges just to "get" you. Its just disgusting what has happened to you.

Of course, you will be depressed at first. This is only natural. The depression will past and your life will go on. A better life, as you will be free from the constraints of a psuedo religion, a cult.

My prayers and best wishes to you and your family as you go forward with your new life.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

If there is an honorable way to leave the WT, then you certainly have chosen it by speaking out against their corruption. At least it is honorable in these circles and in the eyes of the public.

I am sure there are mixed feelings at having this "sentence" passed and seeing a lifetime of sacrifice come to an end. Sometimes you just have to accept the inevitable with a quiet dignity and keep your chin up. You did the right thing and we are all proud.

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit