Barbara Anderson Disfellowshipped

by silentlambs 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Barbara,
    God Bless You.
    You are making a difference in the lives of so many.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

As sickening as this is, it doesn't surprise or shock me a bit. The boys from Brooklyn are defintely out to get you all and they will do as they need to to keep their facade up. How these dipsh*ts can themselves Christian is beyond me.

Barbara, I am so sorry to hear this, but we all knew they were out to get you. They proved that over and over.

Personally, I think all of you should file suit against the individual elders that did the DFing.

• Dino
    Dino

Thank you Barbara for your courage.

You are truly beautiful inside and out.

Dino

• noidea
    noidea

{{{{{Barbara}}}}}},

You rock!!! This isn't going to mess up my lunch plans with you. 's

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Barbara, what can one say after all of this! I applaud your courage and tenacity. I thank you in behalf of all those that suffered.

• myself
    myself

(((((Barbara))))))

Thank you for not being silent. You added so much credibility to what is being told. You are such a lovely person and I am so proud to have met you.

Thank you!

• TheStar
    TheStar

(((Barbara)))

Thank you for making a difference in this world now and for years to come.

Lots of Love,

Star

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Babara,

Thanks for putting the children first!!!

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • Billygoat
    Billygoat

Barbara,

I can't add much to this thread other than you are truly one to be admired and respected. I'm sure from what I've heard, that you believe you're only doing what anyone else would do to protect children. But this situation proves you wrong - there are 6 million people out there that aren't doing what you're doing...PROTECTING THE CHILDREN!

You are a godsend and a special woman. PLEASE know there are many out here that love you for what you're doing!

(((hugs)))
    Andi

• searcher41
    searcher41

Barbara

God bless you! I consider it a privilege to "virtually" shake your hand and give you my whole-souled support. There are so, so many little ones being preyed upon by these monsters, and so, so few with the guts to stand and be counted in order to defend them. I know that God Himself is proud of what you have done, for you have truly been a good shepherd, unlike those false and evil shepherds who will one day have to answer to Him, big time!

From one who has experienced that silencing power of the elders, I take my hat off to you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you have done. I only wish it had not cost you so much. But I learned something a long time ago, and that is that God is faithful. Whatever we lose in this life, for His sake, and for the sake of His little ones, He will restore to us, a hundred-fold, in this life and the next.

May God grant you all the riches of His love and blessing this day for your goodness towards the innocent. We are grateful.

Love and hugs from the UK

Searcher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit