Heading to Melbourne International Convention right NOW Regular updates live here!

by Witness 007 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Group 2....omg

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Thanks for the updates 007 & Stuck.

Vomitous stuff. I pity you guys having to endure this.

• Quendi
    Quendi

Yes, please keep the updates coming. I want to know just how retrograde the thinking in the b'Org is if for no other reason than to appreciate the freedom I now have and enjoy.

Quendi

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Attendants JW.org logo must see

What a bunch of mongs!

• bigmac
    bigmac

gods kingdom----?

someone with a sense of humour might want to re-arrange that to

diGgs Kondom.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey hairyhegoat,

how did you get a front row seat?

yes, i can confirm that all the attendants are wearing high vis yellow vests with blue jw.org logos on them!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Steven Lett of governing body told of his grandfather playing a Rutherford record on the sidewalk in Texas when an angry Texan came out of his house and smashed the grammaphone andpunched his face!! Now why would he do that? Rutherford s tactful and loving talk "religion is a snare and a racket" inspired bySatan...thats why people thought it was commie propaganda.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ok...throwing this suggestion out there now:

meet up

Sunday 11:30 (during the boring public talk)

main entrance gate 1, next to the "sydney" and "Tasmania" witnessing poster pictures.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

OK, even without the JW.ORG logo, those Hi-Vis vests are just stupid! It's not like they're directing traffic on a busy throughfare!

I guess they need to be seen from space, ... by JEE-Hoover.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Photos on The Age iPad app today show boys who look like 15 and one who would be 13 at most all lining up to be baptised. How many of those will live to regret it? At that age you can barely figure out what job you're looking at let alone signing yourself up for life for a high-control cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit