Heading to Melbourne International Convention right NOW Regular updates live here!

by Witness 007 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• mgmelkat
    mgmelkat

The press also says their are 20million members worldwide??????

http://mobile.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/international-convention-of-jehovahs-witnesses-descends-on-melbourne-people-everywhere/story-fniym3t1-1227094524517

"With 20 million members worldwide, Jehovah’s Witnesses exist in every one of the world’s 195 countries. 64,000 of them are reported to reside in Australia.

Meanwhile, a whopping 8 million are registered to doorknock homes across the world."

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

JW.ORG IS ON FIRE..and we are to push it iNSTEAD OF BOOKS....there is NO LITERATURE COUNTERS HERE...only news released books like I said I could not get A BIBLE. Cost cutting very smart.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yeah the kiwis are like having to leave their conventions at like 8pm to tie in with Australia. Bloody Aussies.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

This will probably shock you but from Taupo to Wellington (bottom half of the South island) is having to attend the convention in Dunedin.i would love to know how a solo mother on a benefit with a couple of kids could afford that. Maybe Wt is offering discounted flights. I think it's hughly rude. Obviously Dunedin made Wt the best offer so to hell with the R&F as to how much it will cost them.

• FadeToGrey
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze

Train is full of Witnesses and Comic book characters...they have a Comic Convention. They seem to be having more fun.

Yes, but who's dressed sillier? Oh, never mind.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Witness 007: All attendants have JW.ORG on there backs...creepy!!!

That is creepy. Can you post a pic?

I'd want to see that!

• mgmelkat
  • tiki
    tiki

this all sounds so very different from dubland in which i grew up.......crazy stuff. attendants with jw.org advertisements on their backs?!?!? that is just ridiculous and pathetic.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

New release GODS KINGDOM RULES! The book that makes the Live forever book look tame...this book has SET US BACK 20 YEARS DOCTRINE WISE!! The horror of this book I will discuss in detail on another thread but 1914 generation..."GROUP 2" as they are offically called in book and Blood are highlighted alot. Its 4.30 am and I cant sleep because this is on my mind...need to vent. Going back to bed have to be up at 7am for more "spiritual junk food." Such a shame 2015 and we have gone back to the stone age rather then evolve as a religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit