Heading to Melbourne International Convention right NOW Regular updates live here!

by Witness 007 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Lol you speak the truth. Its all about pointing to JW.ORG and press yes to a bible study. Baptizm talk...I wanna yell DONT DO IT ITS LIKE THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA YOU CAN CHECK IN ANYTIME BUT YOU CAN NEEEVER LEAVE! 520 people who will never need to think for themselves again!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Painter Brother refused to paint houses on military and church houses....really I know an Elder who does wedding photos in church whats the deal?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Now it's all about:

sell everything, move to a place of "greater need" (like the very inbred family interviewed)...

life will be awesome...blah blah...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh, and a whole series of talks about how "to reach out for greater privileges in the cong"

Yep, listen, obey and be blessed...be a perfect witness example....etc...

makes me sick! (And I am appointed still! ....)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah the last hour was move to hicksville...become an elder..learn a new language...become pioneers...people with 3 kids rolling there eyes as if..

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Complete waste of 3 talks for 96% of those here...interviewing rows of childless couples who pioneered 10 years.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Too many phones and tablets out instead of paper and pens...bro. Jackson of the Governing body used a tablet to read his scriptures...cool dude.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

In a elevator with viv mouritz head honcho at bethel australia...he walks with a cain now...some sister lacky was following him like a puppy...talking about such and such at bethel while he tried to be interested.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Governing body member who looks talks like that heavens gate leader jehovah is the only true God rest are figments human imagination...hmmm??

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for the updates, Witness 007. The press said over 70,000 were expected. Have they announced attendance numbers on Friday? or Saturday? Did you mean 520 were baptized? If so, that's actually a relatively large number for 70,000 in attendance!!

Looking forward to more updates. Three conventions in New Zealand this weekend - nearest ones hundreds of kilometres away (Dunedin, South Island and Hamilton, North Island). I expect there has been - or will be - some media coverage - although a trend in recent years for very little coverage - boring to most people , I'd imagine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit