Heading to Melbourne International Convention right NOW Regular updates live here!

by Witness 007 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

9.10 am On the train heading in..how late am I? Train is full of Witnesses and Comic book characters...they have a Comic Convention. They seem to be having more fun.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I like that image of JWs surrounded by cartoon characters. Appropriate. I bet the kids wish they were going to that convention instead.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I'm sure the parents of the JW kids are bad-mouthing the comic convention people......saying they are 'worldly', Satanic, 'not friends of Jehovah', etc. Heaven forbid JW kids actually get to have some vicarious enjoyment.

• zeb
    zeb

Lets see what state the jw are in after three days of monotone lectures.

Keep in mind the purpose of convention talks is for the speaker to use up his time plus and to use 100 words where proper speech planning would use 10.

As this round of conventions began months ago in the US any news (light) delivered is already months old and 'with-it' witnesses will be up on that via the webb.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

A sister on the train is preaching to an indian lady refering her to JW.ORG no literature offered. Interesting. I asked the the attendants where I could buy a bible he said they only have convention releases??? I cant get a bible here!!!! Irony.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey witness007

Want to meet up?

a few of us are trying to arrange something!

pm me....

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Mormon church scaling back door to door in favour of social media...not us Witnesses. All attendants have JW.ORG on there backs...creepy!!!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sister tells hairdresser she wont need to color her hair soon due to the kingdom! I recommend stock up on paroxcide sisters.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

keep these updates coming.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

More guilt, more of the same...

Do more, pray more, etc

Support 'christs brothers'

Expect persecution. Develop a persecution complex.

Oh and don't revile be greedy or be immoral.

if you are gay, you can just overcome it and pray more...don't "give in"

preach more...demos of how to do it...

be a robot.

opening song: listen obey and be blessed

Happy half hearteded clapping for every demo and interview

Wash, rinse, repeat...

wash, rinse, repeat...

OH! AND: " the end is very close now!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit