abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

How do doctors perform an abortion on a zygote cofty? - Sam

The morning-after pill aborts the zygote.

• cofty
    cofty

i do consider it to be a living indivual - Unstop

What if it becomes identical twins?

• KateWild
    KateWild

I am still awake, if a zygote has been formed it does. But where's the evidence it was, Mr I lead an evidence based life? Daily contrecption does the same thing is that abortion too?

Goodnight now Sam xx

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: im not a biologist, but doesnet that just split into two embryos within the first week of conception?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

torn apart: thanks, i just watched ten mins, i will finish watching it. great video!

• cofty
    cofty

but doesnet that just split into two embryos within the first week of conception?- Unstop

Unstop - If a zygote is "a living individual" how can it become two individuals?

Identical twins prove that a fertilised ovum is nothing more than a lump of gentic material with potential to BECOME one or more human beings.

I rest my case for now - please think it through carefully before you reply. Good night.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It's ridiculous to ask people if the are glad they were not aborted, because if they had been, they wouldn't know the difference.

In my case, it's particularly stupid, I was the last of six children, my mother got pregnant despite using every birth control known at the time. She did her best, but she had a nervous breakdown before I was even born, so she really shouldn't have had six children, she wasn't capable. I had a rough childhood, I'll just say that. The fact that people survive bad childhoods doesn't make it OK to have children you didn't want and can't afford. My dad finally got a vasectomy, or who knows how many kids they would have had.

I could have had ten children and they all would have been beautiful and I would have loved them, but I couldn't have taken care of ten children, and it would have been stupid to attempt to. Fortunately I had access to better birth control than my mom, so I wasn't faced with having too many children to take care of. I was a dub then, so I would have not gotten an abortion, but it would have been a tragedy. My first husband was a terrible father and couldn't keep a job, so I would have probably ended up on welfare. There is nothing noble about raising children in poverty.

• Perry
    Perry

In some cultures "It's a Jew" does it; in others "It's a girl" does it.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: i think has something to do with your question about the soul, i guess some believers say ensoulment happens at fertization, and when the spli happens he gives the second. i dont know and i would not even want to guess. what your driving at is it cant be a living human if it can rent into two,and thats why earlier i was carefull not to use the term human, its a living being that is forming to be a baby, and i dont see a problem if it splits and becomes two. its still living before and after the split.

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

USR's,

How fortunate you are to have beautiful kids. I am currently taking medication to get my womb ready for my and my partner's frozen embryo. I personally couldn't care less at what point 'it' becomes a 'life' with a 'soul' - I'd just like the chance to experience what you do as a parent.

A zygote, an oocyte, a blastocyst, an embryo - no matter at which stage the group of cells transforms into a self - should the embryo not come through the thawing, I shall not consider myself to have aided an abortion. However, I would never judge another female negatively for deliberately deciding to abort. There are many, many shades to such a personal topic as abortion.

gorgia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit