Where is Jehovah?

by His Excellency 121 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

And it is not as simplistic (strawman) or circular as you are making it out to be.

Yes...it is. I know you would like it to seem more inspired...and profound. But it IS that simple. You create the 'strawman' (Jesus) and state 'facts' about him.

What it ALL boils down to is the only message you really ever share which is listen to christ. Ok, I think we ALL got that A LONG TIME AGO. Thanks. Do you have anything else relevant or of value to share about your belief? If you do, I think I have missed it. Because everything else you share is in the bible. The circular reasoning is astonishing...it's all listen to christ...why? Because the bible says so...but don't listen to the bible...listen to christ...why? because the bible says so...etc etc etc etc etc etc. And chistians don't persectue...they are persecuted....oh, but I'm not persecuted...but christians are persectuted...but you are missing the point..blah blah blah...and around and around and around...YAWN!!!
  • tec
    tec

Yeah, at least some of those who the 'self-proclaimed christians' burned at the stake, or tortured and executed for heresy and apostosy. Also those who do not agree with the wts, and who are thrown out (or leave on their own) and shunned, having followed the voice of Christ out when he calls... 'come out of her, my people'.

And of course, the early christians who were executed, as Christ was - fed to the lions, tortured, killed, stoned. Like Stephen. Like Paul. Like Peter.

Each time a Xian rapes, kills or enslaves a native from Africa, the Americas, Asia or the Pacific, its called telling the Good News.
    No... it is called 'anyone can call themselves a christian'. Doesnt mean that they are christians. Christ said that some will say to him on that day, "lord lord, did we not prophecy in your name and drive out demons... and he will say, away from me you evildoers; I never knew you". Peace, tammy
  • tec
    tec

Do feel free, Still, not to read my posts. If they are so 'yawn' why are you here? I don't read posts that i find boring. Got better things to do with my time. I promise you, I would not be in the least bit bothered if you decided to move on from mine. Because your words to me, your comments on what i am thinking or doing, or have done in the past, or accusations about me that have proven to be false... those are getting pretty 'yawn' too.

You got one thing right about what I say though... one thing... to listen to Christ. Cuz HE is the Truth of God. But what you do with that has nothing to do with me, and is entirely up to you.

Peace,

tammy

• mP
    mP

TEC:

And of course, the early christians who were executed, as Christ was - fed to the lions, tortured, killed, stoned. Like Stephen. Like Paul. Like Peter.

MP:

What proof have you got that any of this happened except for the stories from the Catholic Church ? You really believe that Peter and Simon Magus had a challenge about the true God and that Simon Magus flew around Rome in the sky and Peter called Jehovah to make him fall from the sky and this resulted in him breaking his leg ?

Do you believe that story from the RCC ?

• mP
    mP

TEC

No... it is called 'anyone can call themselves a christian'. Doesnt mean that they are christians.

MP:

Thats a fair statement, but was it honest for you to claim because a person was a xian like William Wilberforce and take the credit for Jesus, when no one in the church supported and even opposed his movements attempts to ablish slavery ?

Can you list a few examples of Xian prosection in the last 1000 years ? In order to remain objective I wont be accepting myths from the RCC as we know they are liars thru and thru.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Do feel free, Still, not to read my posts. If they are so 'yawn' why are you here? ...tec

LOL...believe it or not, you aren't the only person commenting. I do read other peoples posts as well... Many of them are very interesting and often educational. mP has posted some very thought provoking stuff on this thread. I also enjoy cofty and cantleave and many other posters comments as well.

How interesting that you think you are the only reason I read here...

• still thinking
    still thinking

You got one thing right about what I say though... one thing... to listen to Christ. Cuz HE is the Truth of God...tec

I wonder...If I counted how many times you say this over and over...would it count as spamming? I wonder how many times you have posted that SAME comment on hundreds of threads. I've can't even count how many times I have read that since I joined this forum...

Repeating something over and over does NOT make it true...just repetitious.

• tec
    tec

... I did not say that I think I am the reason you are here on this thread. You said my posts are '''yawn'''. I said feel free not to read them. When I asked why are you here... I meant here, as in reading and commenting on my posts specifically, that are apparently so 'yawn' for you.

Stop reading things into what I say, lol. You are never right.

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

Do feel free, Still, not to read my posts. If they are so 'yawn' why are you here? ...tec

• tec
    tec

I already clarified what i meant. Do feel free to read or ignore that post, as you choose. Or actually answer that question - why are you bothering with me and my posts if they are so 'yawn'. I actually don't really care what about your answer. You aren't going to stop reading and commenting on my posts anyway, regardless of your 'yawn' about them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit