Where is Jehovah?

by His Excellency 121 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Still, you miss the point... that they are not to do the persecuting.

Not to chase others around. Not to stay if they are not welcome. Not to pursue and harm or kill others.

Apostates, heretics, etc... all thrown from the synogogues, insulted, hated, defamed, lied about... and in the past, burned at the stake, or tortured, or executed.

Christ did not say, you will put THEM out... he said they will put YOU out.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

No you didn't you said something silly about how nobody could believe in god if he didn't exist. It was nonsense as well as being a non-answer.

I said more than that. Go back and read. My answer is there. Accept it or do not, it makes no difference to me.

Peace,

tammy

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Just have to look at and follow Christ.

I'm sure the millions of Muslims and people of other faiths would not agree, so there must be more to it than that.

• cofty
    cofty

Tammy - Your evasion is duly noted.

• tec
    tec

TT2C: Do you think that because people don't agree that this makes something false? People tend to think... a fair amount... that something cannot be so simple. So they look for ways to complicate it, then voila, it is complicated... and that means it must be false ;)

(In any case, your words were specifically addressed to me (you said good luck with that to me), so I answered as to me and what I knew i needed to do.)

Peace,

tammy

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Do you think that because people don't agree that this makes something false?

If it purports to be the only path to salvation (via a god who claims to be impartial), and yet it's a completely foreign concept to much of earths population after 2,000+ years, yea I guess I do.

• tec
    tec

It is not only Christians who enter the Kingdom, TT2C... despite what some religions teach.

Christ knows those who might not know Him... by what comes out of them. Those who feed the hungry, help the poor, give comfort to the poor (are also doing this to Him); those who have the law (of love) on their hearts and do by nature what is required by that law; those who give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of his brothers.

Peace,

tammy

• jgnat
    jgnat

Speaking of what comes out of them, one of the five pillars of Islam is the giving of alms (caring for the poor).

• mP
    mP

those who follow Christ are persecuted... tec

mP:

Have you actually examined history ? The christians are the ones going around killing and raping everyone. Very rarely is it the other way around. THe numbers when tallied dont lie. Just ask the Africans, natives of North and South America, India, the Crusades, Asia, and the pacific, who was being persecuted ?

THe absurdity of this statement is a joke and a down right lie. For every xian persecuted there are thousands of others persecuted by self righetous xians.

• mP
    mP

JGNAT:
    The Islam of today is a variation of the Judaism of the Bible. Theres little difference in the core aspects how they drive their societies and human interactions. If you want to see the Israel of Jesus or King David goto the Taliban.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit