Where is Jehovah?

by His Excellency 121 Replies latest jw friends

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

How do we reconcile those bullshits being told at the meetings about how Jehovah's eyes are upon us and how his figurative wings serves as protection to those who are destitute with the condition of these sickly Sudanese refugees at this camp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OihLH1XD2LU&feature=g-all-u

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I think he is in the potty, let me check . . .

zed

• zeb
    zeb

The same place he was when Hitler ran amok across half the world and the japanese did the same over the other half.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Same place he was when the genocide took place and still takes place in Rwanda! I watched a documentary on the horrfying acts that had taken place and that started my questioning if god exists.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Where is Jehovah?

As far as I'm concerned Jehovah doesn't exist...or if he does he's a gross twat of the lowest order! I prefer Satan.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

He died laughing so much at the holocaust... ?

Oh wait, he never existed and is the creation of mankind, along with all the other gods.

• mP
    mP

The only place Jehovah is inside the mind of deluded people who believe. Once they die hes gone.

• soontobe
    soontobe
    Where is Jehovah?

Jehovah is sitting on his throne.

Making a mess for us down below.

Witnesses are praying to the wrong guy. This is a job for the Ty-D-Bowl man.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Christian thinkers have wrestled with the "Problem of Evil" for centuries, and not one of them came up with a good answer.

It is easier for non-theists to come up with an answer as to why evil things happen, but we are still at a loss as to answering how evil can be combatted effectively.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I hate that cop out excuse "the will of god"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit