Life Is On the Hairy Edge

by AlanF 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Alan: Thanks for letting us know. Sorry this happened to her. I am very pleased for you and her that she will heal up okay. While it could have been so much worse, it was bad enough as it is. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

• Xena
    Xena

Very sorry to hear about your daughter Alan, but glad to hear she will be ok.

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

My worst nightmare. My daughter's 11, but I dread the day she gets her driver's license. I hope your daughter is going to heal well and that your hearts are recovering from that horrible scare and news Alan.
    It's always a good chance to reflect on the important things in life.
    Good luck and hang in there,

Anne

• Will Power
    Will Power

So sorry to hear this. Scary indeed. We wish her a speedy recovery.
    Would she have taken blood if needed?

• Scully
    Scully

Alan:

My thoughts will be with your family. I hope your daughter, and her friends, make quick recoveries.

Love, Scully

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Alan,

I sad to hear about your daughter, but glad she going to be OK.
    Maybe one of these days I'll swing by your town.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • patio34
    patio34

Hi Alan,

Thanks for letting us know. What an awful experience for her and your family. I hope things progress quickly for her. You'll be in our thoughts. And please keep us posted on her recovery.

Pat

• felix a
    felix a

Alan & Julie,

Sorry to hear this... Still I'm glad to hear that your daughter will be OK. Hang in there and I hope that she mends fast.

Dave & K'lyn

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible"
    Swift

• dedalus
    dedalus

Alan,

My best wishes to you and your daughter -- I hope everything turns out OK.

Dealus

• TMS
    TMS

Alan,

I am very, very sorry.

TMS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit