Christian Apologists - Please Watch This and Tell Us Why it is wrong?

by cantleave 834 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

May I interject that - perfection is relative. There is no bench mark for perfection; which makes the idea of an unchanging perfect god, and an original perfect couple, unrealistic. What is perfect or ideal can become obsolete with the march of time. Let’s hope this doesn’t happen to humans.

• Andrew Sh
    Andrew Sh

"And you are invoking Einstien (sic) in an effort to prove the video and premise of this thread as false. Einstien (sic) felt the same way about the childish god of the bible as many including myself feel. I got news for you Sab - your plan has royally backfired." - TooTired2Care

Well, TooTired2Care, I think Sabastious is entirely right to claim Einstein on his side in this debate, judging by the quote from the interview with him given by William Hermanns, the Nazi concentration camp survivor. So I wonder where the photo of the elephant comes from?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

What a foolish comment, I think that is you buried under layers of all your religious blatherous poo.

Andrew, go back to the last page of this thread and look at the quote of Einstein stating: "It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously.

Einstein was not Religious like Sab is, as he dishonestly claimed he was. He simply did not preclude the possiblity that there might be a power not understood that started everything; an Agnostic position, which certianly does not characterize a person of faith whatsoever. What did Einstein do with his life? waste it praying to a God that doesn't listen, preaching, going to church three times a week? I don't think so, he focused his energies on something more productive, finding answers and appying himself to science! And viewing the problems as human problems, that need to be solved by humans, not wasting time thinking that God is going to intervene and save the day. So Einstein is not on the side of religion.

• bohm
    bohm

Logic fail: Attempt argument from authority by saying einstein was a theist, ignore everything einstein said.

Sorry guys, it only work on people who cannot read.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care
    "If God created the material world, then shouldn't we hold him responsible for all the miseries and woes of mankind?"

This proves nothing about what Einstein believed. It was a hypothetical. I suggest you look that term up. Einstein was not a person of faith, and his statments and actions are consistent with that. Now go dig yourself out of that pile of sh1t you got yourself in.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Logic fail: Attempt argument from authority by saying einstein was a theist, ignore everything einstein said.

Is it a pastime of yours to misrepresent theists? I never claimed that Einstein was a theist. I said he believed in God and provided quotes that support that position. Should I question your reading comprehension? You seem like a smart guy, so why are you misrepresenting my thoughts in this thread?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Einstein was not Religious like Sab is, as he dishonestly claimed he was

I am going to start collecting nickles for every time I am misrepresented. I never claimed he was religious like me, I said he was on my team as in he believed in a force that transcends science. A notion atheists reject. Deism =/= theism, but both are systems of belief in God. Sheesh, you guys are a one trick pony: misrepresent, misrepresent, misrepresent. I can't blame you though, you do place yourself on the throne of God, so arrogance suits you.

-Sab

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Dishonesty coverup attempt: Sab you stated - "Einstine [sic] said he was religious".

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Dishonesty attempt: Sab you stated - "Einstine said he was religious".

Yes, and I provided the context of that quote. I would have been dishonest if I started with that statement out of context. Deism = a religious ideal.

-Sab

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Einstein never said he believed in god (please study this term), he just didn't preclude that there may be a power that is not understood, that may have started all this; which does not equate to god. To claim Einstein beliefs even remotely resemble your twisted ideas about god and religion is just an insult to everyones intelligence. Einstein is not on your side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit