Christian Apologists - Please Watch This and Tell Us Why it is wrong?

by cantleave 834 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
  • tootired2care
  • trebor
    trebor

Not a Christian Apologists, but it's wrong for the creator to peddle his merchandise under the guise of religious/theological commentary.

Yes, this is a poor attempt at sarcasm.

P.S. Superman is also drawn poorly.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Love it!

• darthfader
    darthfader

Irritating... yet Accurate.

Based on JW beliefs, all that's bad in the world happens because of either unforeseen occurrence or Satan the Devil's actions (the who world lies in the power of the wicked one). So those bad things are to be expected. And, no the murderer and rapist wont burn forever, they will be allowed to live again on earth (provided they die before Armageddon) - to learn the "truth"... The victims will be resurrected to live again... "No harm no foul" I guess...

God's plan is to let his "timetable" play out to answer the question of his universal sovereignty then wipe out all wickeness (all non JW's) and start fresh.

How does this not reduce the value of human life today?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

JWism = So if the rapist and murderer die before armageddon they will be resurrected. The murdered son also.

The raped woman however survives the rape and does not become JW so she will be murderd by God and her son will be resurrected with no Mum but his murderer and Mum's rapist get a free pass and then they all live forever in Paradise.

Yeah, that sounds fair to me.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

This is brilliantly logical. The more you study the bible and think about it all, the more apparent it becomes that God only cares about himself; and he won't accept anything less than every creature bowing to him for eternity.

• cantleave
    cantleave

BTTT

And LOOK- my 9000th post

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Where are they?

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

This was posted on here awhile back; loved it then and still do!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit