Questions for Thinkers, Part Deux

by SweetBabyCheezits 111 Replies latest social humour

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

This thread ranks on par with the "test tube raper babies" thread from a couple months ago.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Is your water properly chlorinated?

That is a stupid question, but I'm the only one who thinks so, I'm pretty sure.

And even if it is, how is the plumbing in your "knowledge building"?

I have no idea!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Hmm, look at that.... what's that number on your last post, Ndrew? Do you think it's mere coincidence that your 7000th post was on this thread? Does divine numerology mean anything to you? Where you see coincidence, I see providence.

Is your water properly chlorinated?
    That is a stupid question, but I'm the only one who thinks so, I'm pretty sure.

C'mon, Nance, in the world of analogies, nothing can be stupid. There's some real substance here, you just have to stick with it and look for it. You can't give up. That's exactly what the dark father would like. You have to KEEP ON looking, just as our Lord God says. Nothing is impossible for Him. Or do you think he couldn't use a non-theist to communicate with his theist followers if he so chose?

So do you filter the waters of your heart? Or just expect them to be free of impurities?

And even if it is, how is the plumbing in your "knowledge building"?
    I have no idea!

You tell me knowledge is a building but then you say you don't know if your knowledge building has plumbing? What kind of knowledge building has no means to convey the waters of the heart?

• N.drew
    N.drew

OK Sigh

No I didn't notice. Cool though that I offered an insult on my 7000th post. Devilish I say.

LOL

Clorinated water made me think of green people. That would be so foreign for um, nevermind! I don't blieve no analogies can be stupid. Heck for months people have been saying mine are.

The truth is free from impurities. If truth equals water, there is no clorine. Just water.

Or do you think he couldn't use a non-theist to communicate with his theist followers if he so chose?

You won't like this much but I'm sure nontheists HAVE communicated to me! Don't forget Christ is the head of EVERY man and you too palmtree. What have I got to lose?

• N.drew
    N.drew

It's OK if you don't believe it. Just like believing God is not what makes God real, believing that Christ isn't the head of you doesn't make it not true, if it's true (I believe it's true). It's called a difference of opinion.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I can't say that!!!!

• N.drew
    N.drew

And I was thinking there is no more fun on JWN.

I'm glad I stayed for 7000, I guess. It was funny. Was the thread op funny? Was it not suppose to be?

• talesin
    talesin

... and I thought the title of this thread read "Questions for Thinkers", not babblers ....

t

• N.drew
    N.drew

Who's babbling dear well loved and even liked talesin?

For sure it sounds like Sweets is babbling. Why do I think you mean me?

Actually IF you were paying attention you would know the titled is BORROWED from another thread.

• N.drew
    N.drew

It's called satire.

It happens all the time on the Cobert Report. Do you ever watch that? I can see you in the audience. It doesn't look good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit