Questions for Thinkers, Part Deux

by SweetBabyCheezits 111 Replies latest social humour

• still thinking
    still thinking

I fear the only spirit that is being viewed may be this one.... still thinking publishing company 2012

What does this mean, please?

It was a pun N.drew....I believe you were giving me lessons on puns on the wibble thread...I thought you of all people would appreciate that....................................I guess not.

So I take it your comment about still thinkings publishing company is also a pun of some sort?

• N.drew
    N.drew

How does alcohol make someone fat? I read a study that says the affects of alcohol on the metabalism (I don't care) to store fat lasts for three days. In other words while drinking but eating the exact same calorie contents more fat will be made/stored. Look it up.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Moshe, what do you think of Halakhah, does that not show the relevance of the Law to all ?

• N.drew
    N.drew

So anyway while we arte tit for tat, did you call (but not SAY) that james-woods is a liar when he said he enjoyed you on wibble? You said "right, just like I enjoy wibble on ALL THE OTHER thread" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Do you enjoy wibble on threads still thinking? You sure fooled me if you do!

So again, if I had said instead "that's not true" would you be mad at me for saying still thinking is not true?

• still thinking
    still thinking
    OOO you do have intelligence!

Hmmmmmmmm....sarcasm?......I don't know....I do know that you have told me I am "uneducated" before and that I should do those mind games that you play to improve my brain....let me think............hmmmmmm....no! don't think that was a complement.

• N.drew
    N.drew

It wasn't a compliment. I'm human, aren't I?

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL....and I don't give a rats arse....

• N.drew
    N.drew
    LOL....and I don't give a rats arse...

And this is a PERFECT example of your double standard. I know you HAVE a double standard. I wanted to know WHY you think it's cool. Please

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think rendering down whale blubber for oil lamps could be useful N.drew....there are probably loads of useful tips for living in the 21st century in those scriptures.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Sorry not in question format.

Why do you seem to think still thinking that your double standard is cool? You can pm me about it if you like. It's a question. An easy one!

I love pms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit