Questions for Thinkers, Part Deux

by SweetBabyCheezits 111 Replies latest social humour

• still thinking
    still thinking

What witnessess?....there is no evidence that any of the bible writers were witnesses..you like to keep referring to these witnessess...but it is a fallacy....and more of because the bible says so....and often these so called witnesses tell the stories in quite different ways. But you will make them say the same thing....because you want it to.

• tec
    tec

But you will make them say the same thing....because you want it to.

You see, I refrain from telling you what you want or don't want. Because that is a judgment call I am not qualified to make.

You don't seem to get that you are not qualified to make it of me either.

I see what I see... not what I want to see. I follow what I read, what I hear, what I see... that is the evidence that forms my understanding. Whether I like it or not has no relevance. I have had to turn from things I wanted to believe, when faced with the evidence that is against what I want to believe on multiple occasions.

Peace,

tammy

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I've lost the thread of this thread.

• still thinking
    still thinking

You see, I refrain from telling you what you want or don't want. Because that is a judgment call I am not qualified to make.

I am not giving you a qualified opinion of anysort...and you just managed...or didn't manage to evade what I said by turning it round to look like I made some sort of judgement.

Many people see what they want to see in the bible..this is an observation based on the numerous religions and beliefs out there...yours is just one of them. Would you not say that they all see what they want to see? Or do you think they all agree with each other and god gives them all different messages?

You are making statements like '

I can reason that something is probably true when different witnesses state the same thing; and when all witnesses portray the same spirit in Christ.

You reason it....so, it is what you want to see....I see what I want to see...so what? You have no evidence at all that these writers were witnessess....but you say they are....I say thats what you want to see...why don't you like that.

I can reason that most christian religious beliefs don't agree with each other and many believers don't agree with each other...and yet their belief is all based, even if loosly. on the bible and Jesus.....what I see is a lot of contradiction...I see what I want to see...If I don't...who is making me see it? Of course you will say that Jesus makes you see it....but so do they.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    But likes to call people liars.

Please, I would BEG someone to speak up and tell still thinking PLEASE stop saying that. It is slander. I did not call her a liar. She IS calling me a slanderer. WHY is everyone to the last person remaining silent? Please, WHY?

Anyways if she would think it through she can come to her own conclusion. If it is a lie that she says I reject some scriptures then it means I don't.

The evidence is present.

• N.drew
    N.drew

How would I do it? I would ask a question of her. I would say "still thinking why do you harp on her, she said what you said was A lie, that is not the same as calling someone liar, why do you think so?" And why do you think it is alright to go on again and again on things? Does she do that to you?

• still thinking
    still thinking

"And thou shalt take the other ram; and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands upon the head of the ram. Then shalt thou kill the ram and take of his blood and put it upon the tip of the right ear of Aaron, and upon the tip of the right ear of his sons, and upon the thumb of their right hand, and upon the great toe of their right foot. [Ex. xxix, 19, 20.]

pay attention N.drew...this is scripture...get dibbing and dabbing..LOL

• N.drew
    N.drew

Can you explain what is wrong with the scripture?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Can you explain what is wrong with the scripture?...n/drew

Can you explain whats right with it? ROFL

Let me know how you get on with that by the way...all that dibbing and dabbing might make a bit of a mess.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes

But I have said very simple things and I do nt gert understanding from many (actually twice I got it from one ;) ]) Haha! Morning laughs are best, aren't they?

If I ever learn Aramaic and Hebrew real well I will try to explain it. I am evading, yes, but it is because it is true. I have a view to the spirit. You have a view to the flesh. We can not understand each other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit