My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Friend , my english words are not enough to express what I want .

In spite of WT failing , God never fails also His promises / there sure will be a resurrection !

I am thinking now to a song I like , I hope it fits with the situation

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

(((((((Truman)))))))

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

another hug....thinking of you....

((((Truman))))

• arwen
    arwen

So sorry for your loss. May God comfort you in your sorrow..x0

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Truman, thinking of you. Tearing up everytime I come here. We come everyday, for we can only imagine what this must be like and it is probably not even close.

I would venture to say all on JWN are united in supporting you as can be seen, if there is anything we can do just let us know.

MTM

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Awww truman I wish I could hug you like the lady did at Marshalls. I just feel so aweful to hear such pain! All I wish is this new chapter in you life to be a special one. That's kinda how my grandma and I look at it when grandpa died... it was a new chapter different world but yet he was there in spirit... spirit I mean I could hear him telling me how cute my son was and playing ball with him. If you still just remember the good times you had with your son, talk about him, and hold him as inspirational... well for me that's what made me smile... it will take time I guess when memories won't hurt as bad but will be a blessing. I still to this day dream about my grandpa daily. You will dream about your son daily too.

• laverite
    laverite

Truman, I sent you a PM. Thinking of you and your family.

• truman
    truman

Each day, I come here to read the posts, and I hope everyone here knows how much I appreciate your support. Just my involvement with this thread has been helping me as a kind of act of continuity with life. Thank you for checking on me.

Wantingtruth, I really appreciate the piece of music you posted. I listened to it all the way through, and it is a hauntingly beautiful performance that seems to send out some kind of consoling energy. I will be listening to it again.

Black Sheep, there is a candlelight vigil being planned in our community Thursday night at 7:30, exactly the time you set for lighting your candle for Glendon. We will be attending the vigil and thinking about your candle in New Zealand while we are here in California.

Sizmik and Jemba, parents of sons (and maybe daughters, too), I hope you can treasure every moment you have with them. The loss of a child is a special kind of hell that I have always known existed, but had hoped never to experience. My paternal grandmother, who died last year at the age of 104, lost one of her two sons, my father’s younger brother Billy Carl, who was 16 when he died. He was struck and killed by a car as he got off his school bus in front of the family home. Just a few years ago, she was passing along to me some family pictures and stories, and when Billy Carl’s name came up, I could see anguish come into her face and into her voice that seemed as fresh in her mind as the day of his death—after 60 years or more had passed. It is a terrible knowledge.

Butterfly Leia85 and Momma-tossed-me, I wish I could thank you in person for your continuing support—and all others too who keep coming back to talk to me. Chariklo, Broken Promises, still thinking, LisaBObeesa, arwen, Midwich Cuckoo, thank you, too. Please, anyone whom I do not mention by name, do not think that your posts are any less important to me. I have read and treasure each one.

Laverite, thank you especially for your offline support. You were a lifeline today.

• inbetween
    inbetween

sitting at work, reading this now, having tears in my eyes, soooo sorry......

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Dear Truman, another busy day in the office and another few minutes taken to pause to think of you. 104 is an amazing age to reach and how touching your words are of your grandmother's reaction to a photo so many decades later. So sad a story and in those moments she let you know so much - something that you can truly understand now. We learn so much from others and they are not always aware of it. There is a great deal you are teaching us. Thank you.

mmxiv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit