RICK SANTORUM IS FINALLY GONE!

by minimus 122 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

"God" smote his innocent daughter down for Rick Santorum's sins...

Rather like "god" smote Bathsheba's innocent infant son, due to King David's eeeee-vil - er, "sinful" - actions...

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    yes BS, I suppose posts that aren't hateful apparently are not memorable for u.

That's funny coming from wha "lynch him" happened.

• ziddina
    ziddina

And now we've got "Mutt the Moron", the corporate vulture - er, raider - er, "job-maker" - if you happen to be able to live off of minimum wage...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

So when does Santorum's show on Fox News start?

• minimus
    minimus

Romney the Mormon has a good nice family. He's a family man and he has family values. How can the ultra neocons not accept this??

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Has Romney ever admitted wearing magic pants?

If reporters can ask Bush and Blair if they pray together then surely they can ask Romney whether he puts his trust in magic pants.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ha ha!!

Good one, Billy!!

• minimus
    minimus

Billy, GOOD ONE!!!!!

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

That certainly would indicate that the man is against abortion for religious reasons. Just like you'd have to conclude that anyone who attended Trinity United like Obama did for those many years must be pretty open to the theory that the US government created AIDS in laboratories to kill blacks. This bread can be buttered on both sides.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    If reporters can ask Bush and Blair if they pray together then surely they can ask Romney whether he puts his trust in magic pants.

I'm all for asking Obama about his own religious associations as well. It's been a taboo subject for some reason. I wonder why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit