I need you tonight my friends,Please

by Valentine 90 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

(((((((((((tina))))))))))))))) - I do hope you feel better today - as is usually the case. Hopefully you can find a 3 Dimensional, continuing hug, from your family and friends also when you reach out for them also?

I tend to retreat when the past gets too much for me - which may not be so healthy. But to find comfort for many areas of yourself, such as your garden you've told me about, is a marvelous thing. One can think - but not too deeply - when working at something which really only takes agreeable manual labor.

My daughter (due to being forced to garden with me while growing up) hated gardening. Then she got a stressful job, relationship, and was undergoing therapy for incest. One fall, she discovered racking leaves *worked* for her. She could think about anything, without becoming overly angry/emotional/tired. She wants no company - as this is her time to think about things. Thankfully - it's my yard she chooses.

Whatever you find to comfort yourself, - here, your family, your garden, your 3 Dimension friends, therapy, - I hope it works for you.

Twenty years of strong grieving, even occasionally or triggered, is a massive burden to one's heart. Take care.

waiting

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((((((((TINA BEANS)))))))))))))))

Please check your email.

Love to you,
    Andi

To the rest of you ill-some troublemakers.

Tina made it very clear that she was needing COMFORT. She did not say she needed advice on where to go. She CHOSE to come here. Please have some modicum of respect in her time of grieving and need. Thinking she hasn't experienced professional help or sought her family is an assumption. And we all know what assuming does...

PLEASE. Have some decency and just give her what she asked for. If you're not capable of that or just plain don't want to do it, then please stay off this thread.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well Im bloody sorry if you dont understand.
    But whats the point of having an enemy and not kicking them while theyre down?
    None at all.
    Far as Im concerned, she started it with me, and its total war.
    Anyone who doesnt like me has my permission to kick me while Im low.
    This board has taught me well.

• think41self
    think41self

You'll get no sympathy from me Refiners Fire. I learned in elementary school when you kick someone and when you don't. Common sense dictates. I also learned that I don't have to become the enemy to fight them...you might want to think about that one.

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    You'll get no sympathy from me Refiners Fire.

I think I said, I dont expect any.

I learned in elementary school when you kick someone and when you don't.
    I myself learnt the facts of "web war' from this board.
  • California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

Dearest Tina,
    I just saw your thread and and although I don't know you my heart goes out to you.

When such a tragedy as yours befalls someone some times they never get over it. Life goes on and most of the time it just sits there in the back row of that little theater in their brain. Then something happens and its thrust back up to the front row and it plays itself out in all its horror. Your heart is once again broken and all the same feelings become fresh again.

I'm so sorry if that is what happened to you.

Blessed is a person who has good friends to lean on. I can see you have many. Please count me as one.

I sincerely hope today is a better day for you.

Sunny

• seven006
    seven006

Tina,
    I hope you are feeling better. It's great to have a place to come and feel that you have people who care. You have a lot of friends here. It is hard for me to understand the kind of pain you must go through in this matter. I have seen where it has upset you on many occasions. You must have loved your husband very deeply. Your present husband must be very understanding and caring, two great guys in one life time is something to feel good about. Take care Tina.

As far as the diversion that this thread has taken it's just another day on the good old discussion board. It would be nice not to have things turn out as they have. I have watched this war between Tina and Prisca for quite a while. It goes both ways and both have acted a bit childish and hurtful at times, such is life, we are all guilty of this. I like and care for both Pricsa and Tina and refuse to choose sides.

I have one suggestion for both of you, If both of you can simply agree not to post to each other or respond to comments by each other this whole silly mess might begin to defuse. In my opinion this little war is below both of you and you are better people than this makes you look.

For all the time I have been on this board I have only one person that I have told that I would no longer comment or respond to anything he says and I will continue to do that. It is a very simple thing to do. These little wars solve nothing, they only make us look like the JW's think we are.

A thousand words are said in silence.

Take care everyone.

Dave

• waiting
    waiting

Wow, Dave, you *really* are good sometimes......and this is one of those times.

Thanks.

waiting

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

We cannot be just unless we are kind-hearted. - Vauvenargues

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Tina, I hope you're feeling better. No anomosity here. Hope tomorrow is a better day for ya.

Love,
    blue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit