I need you tonight my friends,Please

by Valentine 90 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

Having fun guys? Larc & Prisca? I am so repulsed by both of you. When a person has a bad night and asks for support from their friends, I am assuming that we can grant them this wish. When her most adamant opposers really showing "concern" by having a little tea party in her thread? Or are they just grinding the knife a wee bit more? Act innocent if you wish, but as Abbadon said it is obvious what your agenda is.

As far as setting a time limit when we can no longer grieve, give me a break! Are you going to tell a veteran of war that he is not allowed a bad night, or able to shed a tear, because it happened 40-50 years ago? There is a HUGE difference in what both of you experienced and what Tina experienced. So you are comparing apples with oranges here. Your lame arguments are just that lame, and I don't even want to address them. I will pat you both on the back for being able to get on past your grief, if you will just get the hell out of this thread.
    wendy

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

I felt a bit ill when the news came out about Daniel Pearl. i see news all the time about deaths and become somewhat desensitized. But when the Pearl kidnapping came out about a month ago, I didn't know what to think. Seeing his pregnant wife on TV pleading killed me. My heart goes out to you.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Larc,

I get such triggers occasionally myself.
    Losing my wife 7 years ago was traumatic. Sometimes just passing through the town we lived in, or places we liked to go will put me in a funk for hours. I cry, get angry, etc. But I think that because I know why, I am eqipped to deal with it.

Sometimes, it means just seeking out a few good friends and getting my mind on something else helps me get through it. Usually, just the good company can go miles for me.

Boozy

• Prisca
    Prisca

Wendy,

It seems your reading comprehension skills are left in the trailer you grew up in, so I'll say this s-l-o-w-l-y....

There is no agenda on my part.

This isn't the first time in recent history that Tina has had a major breakdown over her husband's death 20 yrs ago.

My advice for her to get counselling is real.

Wendy, your agenda is pretty clear. And no matter what you say to me I won't be intimidated by your pettiness. Why don't you go and knit a booty or something, there's a good girl.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Hope you feel better Tina. I don't listen well, I have a short attention span, and I sometimes forget where I am, but I'm always here if ya wanna chat :)

Naeblis, duckin the claws.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

[QUOTE[her most adamant opposers[/QUOTE] ?????
    I thought Larc and Tina was bub buds.
    Dont tell me shes Peed Him off Too.

Myself. Shes no bud bud of mine.
    I think shes a loop.

• mommy
    mommy

Prissy,
    I am not even going to address the jabs you attempted to throw at me, just another fine example of your true spirit for all to see. Your very first post in this thread was not even addressed to her. So I highly doubt that your concern was just overflowing from your heart. Sounds like another one of your standard hit and run snide remarks.

Where's Danny and Rocky, in all of this?
    Wouldn't it be better for Tina to get some real-life help?

You assume because you twist it around in your head and it sounds pretty good then it does? Nah we are not blind, we are able to see past the webs you attempt to weave. When are you going to see that? If you really cared and was concerned you would have waited and spoke to her later about it, or maybe even emailed her.

If you are here only in the hopes of spreading your love and concern, then you would leave now. No more snide remarks, back up and go away.
    wendy

• Prisca
    Prisca

wendy,

Grow a brain. And then when you have, learn to read. Then once you've learnt to read, learn how to comprehend what you've read.

So excuse me for asking where her real family is? What's the crime in that? I thought Italians stuck together. If so, I ask again, where is her present husband and her son in all of this? Why isn't she seeking the arms of those closest to her?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Prisca, you answered my question... you obviously DO think that people are stupid enough to fall for your routine, which is reminiscent of Job's comforters at this point.

I am sorry if me not believing your motivations is hurtful, but YOU are responsible for that, as your previous behaviour has made any other interpretation of your actions unlikely to be true. You come over, not as someone offering needful advice to someone when they need it, but as someone saying 'hurry up and get better, I have', when someone really needs a hug. If you were really that concerned, out of sympathy I think you woulod have made any comments of that nature private by using E-Mail. But, no. That wouldn't suit your intention, of making Tina look bad.

Very big of you; as I say, look in your eye woman.

Of course, I might be wrong, but as I say, your past behaviour towards her doesn't make that seem likely. And even IF you suddenly decided you like Tina and don't want to bust her chops every chance you get, you should have kept it private - look how much YOU enjoy having your faults pointed out in a public forum. Nice, isn't it?

larc, I've no arguement with you, I just think if you think Prisca is not twisting the knife, you need to look at threads she has contributed to where she and Tina have words. After you've done that, you're even freer to disagree with me that you already are.

Tina, I know you are more than capable of defending yourself, sorry if you think I have over-stepped friendly concern and protectiveness but Prisca make me itch when she tries this stuff.

Abaddon, bored of claws...

• Prisca
    Prisca

Abaddon,

Read my previous post to Wendy. There is no agenda, no matter what your little brain is telling you. I HAVE offered some helpful advice, but apparently its not what you want me to say. Well, tough luck if YOU don't like it. I have offered it to help Tina, to help her get some much-needed help.

As for putting this to private email: Last year Tina wrote a scathing email to me over some perceived slight I'd done. When I went to send her a reply, she had blocked my email addy. So she sent me an email, but gave me no opportunity to make a reply. So much as I would like to say some things to her privately, rather than via a public forum, Tina has seen fit to prevent that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit