I need you tonight my friends,Please

by Valentine 90 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Abaddum.

you obviously DO think that people are stupid enough to fall for your routine,

You a mind reader ? Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions.

I am sorry if me not believing your motivations is hurtful, but YOU are responsible for that
    Shes responsible for what you believe is she?

making Tina look bad
    Now prisca controls how tina looks.

look how much YOU enjoy having your faults pointed out in a public forum.
    Again. You know how she feels huh?
    Personally, Id be surprised if Pris gives a rats butt.

You judgemental people do set yourselves up dont you?

• somebody
    somebody

(((((tina))))))

I'm so sorry you're having a bad night. I know that when you've lost someone you love, certain things you may hear or see can trigger the deep pain you feel and bring it right back to the surface of you heart. My thoughts are with you, and may tomorrow be a less painful day for you. I wish I could do more to erase you pain.

love,
    somebody

• Xena
    Xena

Hope you are doing better today Tina! xxx and ooo

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Tina honey, ignore the bullock. She's just mooing to get some attention.

If you need me call me, I'm here for ya babe. You know who loves you sweetling. Lean on us. And ignore the ratfaced barstids who want to use this as an excuse to run you down. Consider the source, and shrug 'em off.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((((((((((Tinabel))))))))),

I didn't see this thread until this morning. Sorry to hear that you're having a rough time of it; I can understand how sadness and pain can get triggered unexpectedly. Please know that I care about you and I'm here if you want/need to talk. I love ya ((((((Tina)))))

Prisca, with all due respect, this may very well be the time to gracefully bow out of the thread. Not that I or anyone else has the right to tell you what to do, but reading thru it this morning, I can tell you that it doesn't look good. There's no loss of dignity you know in quietly withdrawing, especially in the face of another's pain.

Dana

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    Hitting that vino early tonight eh?

One of Tinas recurrent booze references
    Tina "transferring" her own vice to Lark

Get off my leg already
    One of Tinas recurrent doggy references
    Wonder whats being transferred here?
  • ashitaka
    ashitaka

Tina

You gotsh friendsh!!!!!!!

I really can't be much of a help except say that your character in organizing certain recent things for certain people shows what your heart is really like, and that you have no worries for the future. Your a good kid, and the past is just a dark dream that you have to do something else to forget about. Find someone to hold and hold them, and if you're alone right now, call someone.

It's rough, but there's a whole lot of people out there who care.....

ashi

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

HERE'S WINDYBAG (MOMMY) LOOKING FOR HER BRAIN:

• ianao
    ianao

Tina:

I'm probably not what you would consider a friend, but I care about pretty much everybody (most of the time).

Here's hope'n you get through this.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Morning Tina,

I hope that you are feeling better this morning. I can't imagine the feelings you are experiencing, so I can offer nothing except my sympathy. I hope that knowing you have many friends here helps you.

Expatbrit

p.s. to Prisca: sometimes staying silent is the right option.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit