Theists, why does God allow suffering..

by The Quiet One 754 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty

how do you explain the speed of the horse considering the fact that it's an herbivour and speed is not factored in its feeding. - bioflex

Becasue wolves are fast.

For the same reason antelopes and wildebeest are fast. Animals are fast for one of two reasons - either to catch there food or to escape from fast predators who wish to eat them.

Its really easy when you think about it without your god blinkers on.

ps - you completely ignored poopsiecakes question - what was the original purpose of snake venom?

• bioflex
    bioflex

@Cofty: ps - you completely ignored poopsiecakes question - what was the original purpose of snake venom?

what is the purpose of a bullet i ask? and could the same be said for a gun? Think of the snake as a gun, and the venom as a bullet. Without a bullet the gun is as harmless as any other tool out there.

• cofty
    cofty

You are still ignoring it - what was the original purpose of snake venom?

I answered your last question about why horses are fast and you ignored that too.

I answered 3 or 4 times why the "fall" is not an answer to animal suffering, you ignored that also.

• bioflex
    bioflex

@Cofty: Animals are fast for one of two reasons - either to catch there food or to escape from fast predators who wish to eat them.

Could the same be said about humans?

• cofty
    cofty

Could the same be said about humans?

Please explain?

• bioflex
    bioflex

@Cofty:You are still ignoring it - what was the original purpose of snake venom?

The purpose of a snake vemon is for killing, that has always been its purpose, there is nothing like original purpose. There is no original purpose for a bullet, its always meant to kill.

I answered 3 or 4 times why the "fall" is not an answer to animal suffering, you ignored that also.

Perhaps you should look at my anwer to The quite one.

If there is death, then there should be that which causes death.

• cofty
    cofty

Usual theist nonsense - when you don't have an answer just talk gibberish

• bioflex
    bioflex

Please explain?

Isnt is obvious that humans are an exception to your proposed rule? humans think, they are not guided by instincts like animals.

• cofty
    cofty

I would be very happy to discuss any aspect of evolution you wish on another thread. On this thread we are still waiting for somebody to explain why maximal suffering is the norm in the animal kingdom and why that is inevitable as a result of their design.

• bioflex
    bioflex

Usual theist nonsense - when you don't have an answer just talk gibberish

haha, very funny. its hard to tell who is talking gibberish you know.

On this thread we are still waiting for somebody to explain why maximal suffering is the norm in the animal kingdom and why that is inevitable as a result of their design.

i really dont get you. What make you think said animals suffer? Perphas you would have had animals just fall dead before their predators right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit