Theists, why does God allow suffering..

by The Quiet One 754 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty

Your ignorance of the natural world makes it impossible to continue this conversation.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

BIOFLEX said: "are you a vegetarian? and what is the difference between the crushed rabbit serving as dinner for a snake and the chicken that getted boiled by man for food." -- The chicken is already dead when it is boiled, having been killed humanely and quickly (to the best of my knowledge). Further, I had no control over how that chicken was killed.. The rabbit you mention suffers. You may not care about animals suffering, but some people would rather an animal had as little suffering as possible before their short lives end. I think it's called compassion... If you had to kill a rabbit for food, in any way you wanted to, would you A) Kill it quickly and humanely, B) Wrap a rope around its neck and choke it to death, C) Poison it and watch it die slowly, or D) Once caught, tear it to pieces with your teeth whilst still alive? Any answer other than A is animal cruelty. If you answer A, you display more compassion than the animals that your God designed/told what to do by instinct.

• bioflex
    bioflex

Your ignorance is even oustanding, you dont seem to realize that animals DO NOT experience suffering in the way and mind which humans do, i have seen videos of lions hunting a herd of bufallos and yet even after they(buffalos) have one of them killed and eaten right in front of them they just stand by and watch like it means nothing to them. Imagine what they would have done if they taught and felt as humans.

Now cofty, are you a veretarian? do you know how humans obtain/ and kill the meat they eat ? does that seem to you that those sheep and fowls being slaughted to be eaten are suffering? who is the ignorant one here?.

i am off to bed.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

BIOFLEX said: " If there is death, then there should be that which causes death. " -- Fine, but we're not talking about the need for animals to die.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

BIOFLEX said: " The purpose of a snake vemon is for killing, that has always been its purpose, there is nothing like original purpose. There is no original purpose for a bullet, its always meant to kill. " -- Please look up the word oxymoron in the dictionary..

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Thanks for trying COFTY.. I've never found somebody as daft as me before (bioflex, that is), this has been a new experience for me :)

• cofty
    cofty

Sadly bioflex is not unusual. We used to engage in similar prevarication when trying to avoid facing up to the errors of the Watchtower.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Unfortunatly no one can give a good answer to The Quiet One's question .

If God designed what we see in the animal kingdom, then God is a hateful being who deserves to be condemned, not worshipped.

There is no excuse for animals to suffer, and the rediculous story of the "fall of man" makes no sense. It does not provide an answer for why the animals suffer and die.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

So, bioflex has ran away.. And the question remains unanswered. Thanks everyone.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Sorry no satisfactory answer could be provided The Quite One.

There is just too much that is unknown, but the more I learn the more I see how rediculous religions' so-called answers are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit