WTS successfully counters claims it is a "false prophet"

by trthskr 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Its quite obvious to many who've been in contact with JWS either at their door or by practiced JWS, that this organization is founded on false bible

interpretations, expressed and exploited for commercial purposes by a publishing company. (WTS.)

They promoted fear and hysteria through the organization's publications which speared some people to join the organization's

agenda in circulating the organization's published works. Today many of the organization's once devoted adherents have woken up to this fact

and are trying to tell public what they have learned as a compassionate warning to others.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Thank god it's all been explained to me. I'm back to the kingdumb hall now. :D

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    WTS successfully counters claims it is a "false prophet"

And I should care because...???

W

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Its because you don't have the intelligence of a human Shamus.

I will expecting you at my front door one Saturday morning, Tea and bananas will be provided.

• moomanchu
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

Moomanchu your post didn't appear If your using IE 9 you have to make JWN a web site in compatibility mode when posting.

Click those two opposing arrows on the far right of the address bar to do so and your posts will appear.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Thanks thetrueone.

I like how there is an American flag sticker on the back window of that car.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good catch moomanchu didn't notice that myself.

Unfortunately the WTS. was indeed a false prophet who manipulated and exploited people emotions

as a commercially endeavored publishing house.

• Ding
    Ding

Dear GB,

Have you really been SUCCESSFUL in countering claims that you are a false prophet?

As usual, you are claiming persecution by your critics.

You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

I don't have a problem with you publishing your speculations or with you being wrong.

But then don't claim that you are Jehovah's channel of communication to mankind and that everyone will be destroyed at Armageddon unless they believe everything you write and obey you without question.

Given that you are wrong so much of the time, wouldn't it be wise to do what Job did by humbly admitting your own ignorance and refraining from making bold proclamations about things you really don't understand?

Are you really speaking at Jehovah's direction and with His authority or are you just fallible men?

• factfinder
    factfinder

Very good points Ding!

But they are not humble enough to admit they were or are wrong on anything and they don't want to undermine their supposed authority as "the slave".

They certainly are not "Jehovah's channel of communication."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit