WTS successfully counters claims it is a "false prophet"

by trthskr 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• trthskr
    trthskr

Greetings.

http://www.jehovah.to/xlation/fp.html

"Do not interpretations belong to God?"

But as the saying goes; you can never satisfy a critic.

Cedars, What did I write that was provocative? The facts are on the page if you click the link so I don't understand your post.

• cedars
    cedars

Trthskr - you're really not coming across as sincere or interested in facts by making these sensationalist and provocative posts.

Are you really Mankkeli in disguise?

Cedars

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

trthskr - shouldn't you be doing your homework or chores? You have a big day at school tommorrow. run along and be good now.

If you MUST post. Can you please post your OWN thoughts not links. It just looks like you are putting NO effort into your posts. Off to bed child!

• cedars
    cedars

You know full well that the Society words everything to suggest it has prophet-like powers and/or a commission from God to act like a prophet without actually using the word "prophet" to describe itself. As an example, just read the Revelation Climax book and find out who the Society attributes the prophecy of the "Two Witnesses" AKA "Two PROPHETS" to.

The fact that they are FALSE prophets is beyond conjecture. It is proven fact, admitted to by the Society, that they reverse their "understandings" of certain scriptures whenever "new light" comes along.

As punkofnice suggested, you really should do your homework before posting on here - especially if you are looking for any credibility.

Cedars

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Trthskr, is this a joke? Sure seems like it.

• cedars
    cedars

I'm 99% sure it's Mankkeli. Anyone remember his habit of writing a ridiculous or provocative post heading, and then posting someone else's information (i.e. a Watchtower article) without giving any convincing information himself?

Cedars

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@cedards:

Unfortunately, I don't believe that trthskr is after any measure of credibility. Rather, it seems clear to me that his/her goal is to simply plant these threads in order to redirect traffic to these sites. There could be many reasons why... 1) he/she thinks the site does actually "prove" a case for the WTS and therefore wants to redirect any lurking JWs over there so that at least a little damage control could be done. 2) He actually is the author of the sites, and hopes the increased traffic will cause some lurking JWs to click the "Donate" paypal button.

Maybe there are other ends... But credibility, I don't think he/she cares.

MeanMrMustard

• wasblind
    wasblind

" You know full well that the Society words everything to suggest it has prophet-like powers "

Hey cedars I got your back on that one, and from a book the JW's still use

" If any indiviuals or organization claim to represent God but decline to use God's personal name, and make it a practice to express their own opinions on matters, are they measuring up to........... a true prophet?________ Reasoning book page 133

They clearly lay blame on GOD on page 133 in the reasoning book that all of their false dates were not from their own

opinion but from God.

• Twisty
    Twisty

Its Manky..99.99% sure

• wasblind
    wasblind

99.99%............ As Maury would say, Manky you ARE the father !!!!!!!!!! ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit