Has anybody ever reported you to the elders?

by Iamallcool 59 Replies latest jw experiences

• trueblue
    trueblue

Li I ke Blonde, One of those people that gets mistaken frequently for someone els... There was someone else in town that was always getting in trouble with the same name and people would say they seen my name in the paper, I would say that that was the other (person's name) and they would say oh ya that other (person's name) that's a good one! even spent time in jail over this other guy with my same name. I got so used to it and when I did do somthing that I was not really guilty of but it came out in the paper like 3 years late and before I was going to the meetings and an elder says I seen your name in the paper, I kinda snarled at him and said it must have been that other (person's name), then the elder looked at me kinda funny, and I looked in the paper and it was me, then I thought the elders must think that I am unrepentent now,

I have learned it just best to stay away from people that make false alligations...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

a little of both. I confessed some and other times someone ratted me out

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Yes, and I shall be eternally grateful, for it provided the final issue to cause me to meet with the elders and let them know in no uncertain terms that the time for me for to be considered a jw was over. Well and truly.

A fat fuck of sister from a nearby congo spotted me buying lottery tickets and had a gleeful look on her face for doing so. I was not concealing the activity, for by this stage I no longer cared what jw saw me doing what, or when. A short time later I received a call from an elder requesting a meeting, I put two and two together, and figured that the charming sister had reported me. I met with them and that was my last time ever in a kh.

If ever I see her again I plan to express my appreciation.

Cheeses.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

BANG!!! A Memory Flashback!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a "FREE" Lottery Ticket "In The Mail" And put it up on the Fridge!

After Field Service a Brother is in my Kitchen....he leaves quickly.............

Next SUNDAY! I'm Questioned why I am Playing the Lottery!!!!!!!!!!

ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Charlie Brown...if you do a little bit of research in the WT publications you may find that accepting a prize from even a free lottery tickets would displease Jehovah because the prize money was acquired in an activity that He condemns...as a witness you shouldn't benefit from someone else's greed...and the article likened it to accepting diamonds knowing that they were stolen...

Got me to think...blood fractions are acquired from blood donation...doesn't God condemn that? Still we are aloud to accept fractions....Hummmmm

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LMAO Even MORE!!!

The Brother that reported me..............

Was....

A

A Molester!!!!!!!

• mamalove
    mamalove

Yup, my ex husband showed our divorce papers to them and they paid me a visit. The papers had some verbiage about religious differences and the elders tried to get me to verbally admit to either not wanting to be a JW or apostacy.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yes, I was engaged to 5 sisters at a time. I didn't know that I was engaged, and there wasn't any rings, but apparently I was engaged to them.

I swear I didn't not pop the question to anyone of these, but I to break up with all of them. Then, I had to choose only one. I chose neither.

Boy, did I ever give the speech

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Quarterback.............

you slut LOL

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Don't judge me, Charlie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit