Has anybody ever reported you to the elders?

by Iamallcool 59 Replies latest jw experiences

• Iamallcool
  • designs
    designs

Oh yeah, my best JW friends, my brother, 3 judicial committees after me, real fun time

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

nope always confessed.... the good jw i was

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, my sister. For moving in with a guy room mate, Andy and for being apostate. I bet she's been forty times. But never has any of them contacted me.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Yes for telling a sister who had three year old little girl in the hall that one of the brothers who was always holding children was a pedophile. The elder she reported me to threatened to DF me for causing divisions in the hall. He told me I was nothing but a peer gossip and that he had to convince the mom that the pedophile was OK to be around children.

LITS

• trueblue
    trueblue

I had a crazy old man following me around and he I found out was making like daily reports to the elders about me. Things that were not even close to being true. I said the heck with that, I don't have time to be answering to aligations all the time...

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Yup. Ex spouse did it a few times. WHILE we were married, and after we divorced. Had the elders up my ass for awhile because HE couldn't just leave me alone and let me live my life. He wanted me to suffer, as did his family, because apparently "I don't know what suffering is" and "If I suffer enough, I'll come back to Jehovah". What a bunch of BS. All his actions did was prove to me once and for all the type of man he is and what kind of "god" this Jehovah character is. No THANKS!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

yeap when I was 16 for kissing a girl in Field Service :-)

• moshe
    moshe

sure- I'm sure they did that all the time-- " That bad man moshe, kicked my ass out in field service-- can you go back to his house and prove how god made us god's organization in 1919?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

cyberjesus, did you do some french kissing while in field service?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit