"Feeling sorry for yourself" about being hit by your husband is not Christian 2/15/12 WT Page 25 P 12

by yourmomma 449 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mary
    Mary
    ps - still refer to your project frequently!

Hmmm......I'm thinking of sending the Slobbering Body members each a copy of my project as a Christmas present this year.......think they'd appreciate it? LOL!!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Hmmm......I'm thinking of sending the Slobbering Body members each a copy of my project as a Christmas present this year.......think they'd appreciate it? LOL!!

They would most likely all learn something from it rather thatn the programmed drivel they have always been hearing....

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you Mary!! I like that you include the phone number for people to call. I will use your letter as a format, so as not to plagarize.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How can you not love Mary?..

Anyone..Anyone..

Ferris?..

http://jaypgreene.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/ben-stein-in-ferris-bueller.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Danmera on youtube. I lost the post on here with your username. Thank you for the excellent work on the video. I intend to share it with as many as I can.

• Violia
    Violia

I just reposted the letter with a link to the download on face book. social networking is a powerful tool.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Has anyone got a link for this article??

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout

Has anyone got a link for this article??

Peace

• Mary
    Mary
    Gayle said: Thank you Mary!! I like that you include the phone number for people to call. I will use your letter as a format, so as not to plagarize.

Gayle (or anyone else), do not worry about "plagarizing" my letter. Anyone on here has full permission to use it either exactly as it is or suited as to however you want.

My dearest Outlaw said: How can you not love Mary?..

Aaaaawww......the question is: How can you not love Outlaw?

Watersprout asked: Has anyone got a link for this article??

Here you go m'dear.....I think it was posted on page 9: http://download.jw.org/files/media_magazines/w_E_20120215.pdf

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

That is one of the sickest things I've ever seen in a WT

I'm speechless....and desperately want to beat the living hell out of the writer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit