The general atheist meaning of life

by mankkeli 106 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

cofty: It is not my fault you are unable to use the search engine effectively. I have provided so many ways to look up on my academi credentials. You have to keep searching.

• bohm
    bohm

mankkeli: No, you said we would find plenty of information if we searched on your name. it did not happend. That mean you said something which was not true. it is either because you lied, or because you was in error.

if it is the later it should be very easy for you to fix, simply post an url to something academically you have authored.

• mankkeli
  • cedars
    cedars

Mankkeli - I realise that you seem to pick and choose which questions to answer, and give only partial answers. However, please try to answer this question properly:

If your pHD and academic prowess is so important to you in establishing your credentials, why don't you simply post links to the articles and sites which you claim are so easy to find on search engines, and which give evidence to back up your claims?

n.b. the word "mankkeli" does not appear once on the PDF that you have just posted a link to.

• bohm
    bohm

so which journal was that article published in?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW :I created a thread earlier to punish you and demoralize your future, unfortunately it was removed.
    Henceforth, i have launched an attack on you, may you never have peace. silly goat.....Mankkeli

A punishing thread?..Thats friggin stupid..

LOL!!..

I doubt it was removed..

It was probably soooooo embarrassed,it ran away..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
  • cedars
    cedars

Nope, no matches to "mankkeli" were found on that PDF either. Is there another alias that you would like to claim as your name in these documents? Have I spelled your name incorrectly?

Cedars

• bohm
    bohm

was the last article (book chapter?) written by you?

do you have any peer-reviewed articles in your name written in english?

• bohm
    bohm

caedes: I think the last article was written by someone called Teemu Ihalainen (p 16).

mankkeli: are these really the best examples? Was your entire academic output in finnish, even though you wrote your phd at a norwegian university?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit