The general atheist meaning of life

by mankkeli 106 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

JonathanH- Look up on Templeton Foundation database, I am one of their nominee next year.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I am registered in over 27 forums online

and you still have time to try and save the poor souls of JWN from a life of godless inhumanity...you should get a prize of some kind.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have posted this on another forum where I mentor on Spirituality and I am posting here again.....Menkkeli

One of the worst liars JWN has seen..

Is a Spirituality Mentor?..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• TheUbermensch
    TheUbermensch
    Look up on Templeton Foundation database, I am one of their nominee next year.

Wasn't there.

• sabastious
  • mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - Your paternal generations are the liars, not me. If you wont regard me, I will start castigating you and your parents. We are on the same shoes henceforth.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    JonathanH- Look up on Templeton Foundation database, I am one of their nominee next year.....Mankkeli

You won the JWN Idiot Award..

The Templeton Foundation has an Idiot Award too?..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

If you wont regard me, I will start castigating you and your parents.

hey hey you never said anything about castigating before - this must be serious. Poor Outlaw :(

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Også du er en buffoon.

I agree, and I don't even speak the language....lol

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW- Your parents received the Balzan prize Fools awards, look it up. What a rogue came out of their bossom!. I will lambaste you until you acquire some common sense. Silly nuisance, son of lawlessness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit