Customers arrested for trying to take their money out of Citibank & Bank of America

by flyphisher 57 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Awesome! They deserved it. Flash mob a bank and suffer the results. Welcome to the real world jack asses. LOL!!! Love it.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

These "customers" don't realize that banks have surveillance cameras, too? From start to finish, the entire childish escapade was filmed.

The police will have that footage, plus an arrest list to cross-check with Citibank's actual account holders. Duh!

And the beauty of it all? Already-gouged taxpayers have the honor of footing the bill for court costs and police overtime.

~Sue

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Now they are going into restaurants and engaging in what could be called extortion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDOEnFb526I

I'd like to remind everyone that the Democrats support this.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Already-gouged taxpayers have the honor of footing the bill for court costs and police overtime.

Actually, if they are found guilty, the few minutes of police presence, few minutes in court, and few minutes being processed into jail will cost them hundreds or thousands of dollars in "court costs" and fines. The police do nothing that doesn't make the system money. Why do you think if you drive down a stretch of highway you'll see dozens of cops with radar guns, but if your house is being broken into there's nobody to be there anytime in the near future?

I just today sat in the booth next to a drunk bum who ordered food at a restaurant, couldn't pay for it, then passed out and fell over on the booth seat. The police showed up about a half hour later. The bum said he didn't have any money or ID, and was obviously staggering drunk. If I'd have done this, I'd go immediately to jail. The police did nothing. They didn't run the name he gave them for outstanding warrants, take him in until they verified his identity (since he'd just committed a crime), or arrest him. They just told him he had to leave. A motorist pulled over for the most minor (or made-up) infraction or suspicion will at the very least have his ID run for warrants. If any are found, they will arrest you, impound your vehicle, and make you pay bail/bond to get out of jail. They obviously knew this guy had no money to extract from him and so he was of no consequence to their scam.

Police are not your friends. Police are not "serving" or "protecting" anything but a corrupt system of government overlords and their own interests.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Wont, I agree with 95% of what you say about the cops............... still doesn't give me the right to challenge them.............. still doesn't give me the right to act violently

• free2beme
    free2beme

I got the e-mailed to me from so many people. ALL making fun of the protesters, which was well deserved. I love how the title of this thread makes it sound like they were just coming in all nice like, and asking to close their accounts. So one sided, BS.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

My form of protest would be: to take my $$$$ out of every big bank.................. but this story is ?????????????????

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Calling on everyone to take their money out of big banks is about as effective as not buying gas for a day. We're inconvenienced and big business continues on with hardly a blip. Why? because banks make money on every sort of transaction and off the govt itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit