Customers arrested for trying to take their money out of Citibank & Bank of America

by flyphisher 57 Replies latest jw friends

• flyphisher
  • Robdar
    Robdar

I'm not surprised. I'm disgusted but not surprised.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

anyone banking with citibank should be arrested anyway LOL

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

flyphisher: from your link..... William Cooper, an insider turned whistleblower whose book "Behold A Pale Horse" is a shocking Revelation of the mass manipulation and control of humanity through money, predicted the "Occupy Wall Street" movement. He was martyred by the ATF in front of his home with his dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL4E034A227ECE0D1E&v=arqcuXWwBxU&feature=player_embedded#!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They do that to protect the banks. They know they are in trouble, so they appeal to the local police to prosecute anyone that takes money out of the banks. That would deprive the banks of undeserved fees (which they continue charging). And I believe other banks are going to start prosecuting people for taking money out of their accounts--at any time. In fact, I believe a "banking holiday" where assets are frozen is imminent, and the banks will simply confiscate whatever is in your accounts or hold onto it while it becomes worthless through hyperinflation. Good thing I migrated most of my money toilet papers out of my accounts into silver--you can't get arrested for having possession of physical silver (at least not yet).

I believe this is a symptom that the United Tyranny of Stupidity, formerly the United States of America, is losing its status as a "free country". Already one official source lists it as "mostly free", with a freedom index in the high 70s. I believe it is much closer to the 50s, and falling fast. Eventually the United Tyranny of Stupidity is going to make North Korea and China look like free nations. And I believe this will happen much sooner than people realize, and once it does, it will be too late to do anything about it (like moving out) and protests will do nothing.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I am sorry, but I have to call complete and utter BS on this.

First of all - nobody gets arrested for closing an account (or even all their accounts) in a bank.

Second - no one ordinary walk-in depositor has enough money in either of these banks to affect the banks one iota.

So - BS.

• AGuest
    AGuest

So funny (peace to you all!). I tend to watch stocks from time to time... and became quite alarmed when I saw Indymac Bank shares dipping drastically (they hold our mortgage). Told a few folks I know (RE brokers) that I thought Indymac was going under. "Oh, no!", they cried. "Indymac is one of the BEST banks out there!" Now, these were, like some here, people who considered themselves quite savvy on these matters. Unfortunately, they were wrong: within 2 weeks there was a "run" on Indymac... and the feds took it over.

Same occurred when WAMU dipped to $.41/share. Told my husband, "WAMU's going under - we should get our money out of there!" (I had used a credit union for years... but switched to WAMU when we got married because my dear hubby preferred banks over CUs). Well, that one took about 2 months... but... where's WAMU now?

No one wants to believe that banks are what they are and do what they do. No one wanted to believe S&Ls were and did. No one wanted to be believe mortgage brokerages would do what they did. No one wants to believe... or even question... our systems. And because no one does... what occurs... occurs: depressions, mortgage crises, credit crises, etc.

Countries are going bankrupt, dear ones... and not just third world countries. Of course, such "could never happen," in the western world. Right? Yet, these things happen in the "civilized" world all the time.

What many FORGET is that while the up-and-coming "superpowers" come... they also go: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Greece, Roman... where are they now in the scheme of world-power-ness?

But look at the "amahararets"... the "people of the land". The backwards farmers, hunters, shepherds, fishermen, etc. You know... those who have been around pretty much since the beginning of time (as have their cultures and beliefs)... many of whom some of us refer to as "heathens" or "diaperheads" and such? These have seen modernism, "progress"... and governments... come... and go. Regimes installed... and removed. Coups attempted... and lost. Or won, but for a relatively short period of time.

Yet, these just go on... herding their goats. Living off the land. Trading wares instead of opening bank accounts.

Wealth didn't save Egypt. It didn't save Assyria. Or Babylon. Or Greece... or Rome. Count, please, the centuries/millenia these... and the current world "powers" have/had control. Then count, please... how long the goat-herders have been around. Whether they're in eastern Europe, the Middle East, the East, Africa, Australia... or even in the "New World."

Personally, I think there might be something TO simply goat-herding... while letting the "world" go along on its merry way.

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who marvels that man looks to everything in his history... except his history... to try and "see" his future. Rats, roaches... and simple goat herders: these seem to be the one that survive "it all" in the end...

• james_woods
    james_woods

I am still calling complete, sheer, and utter B.S. on the idea that anybody gets arrested for closing an account in a U.S. Bank (unless, of course, they were actually committing some other crime, like waving a gun around during the transaction).

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The woman who got carted away did nothing wrong.

Videos are just not enough for some people.

It must be a scene from a new Orwellian movie coming out

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I watched the video, and I also call BS on the allegation that people got arrested for merely closing their accounts or withdrawing their cash. This looks like a an effort by a group of people to cause some kind of disruption inside the bank. Nobody gets arrested for merely closing out their bank account.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit