Apostasy Trial on YouTube - Undercover spycam part 1

by RayPublisher 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Watching this really drives home how brainwashed these Elders/JW's are. For years we struggled with that nagging, "something just isn't right." Now we know what wasn't right.

So some of the Elders are "evidently/apparently/no doubt" imperfect. So I or family members should take all of our problems and deepest darkest secrets to these "trusted" imperfect men? Really?

I give Issac a lot of credit for doing this and I think he already knows the consequences. Once you let the cat out of the bag...it's an automatic DF'ing.

I wouldn't trust any of the guys to flush my dead goldfish down the commode, much less make any decisions regarding me or my family.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

So some of the Elders are "evidently/apparently/no doubt" imperfect. So I or family members should take all of our problems and deepest darkest secrets to these "trusted" imperfect men? Really?

There qualifications are what? Since when is a janitor, painter or carpenter qualified to counsel a person? They have no formal training in grief counseling. A person could be suicidal yet their advise would be to read the bible or WT publications more.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Such double standards. Broadcast videos and convention propaganda about the importance of 100 years of the kingdom, then downplay the witness obsession with dates in a JC.

What kills me too is the pedophellia thing. "its imperfect men"... "it's imperfect men" When a problem is SOOOO widespread and problematic to be called "systemic" within an organization/system/group, well there is something else wrong. Its not just "imperfect men" any more.

They use the trap "do you believe in Jehovah"? When i hear that (on here for from my own family etc), I envision someone hiding behind a tree with strong attached to a stick holding up a box, waiting for you to walk in, I really do appreciate the way Isaac answered, good for him. It's incredible how much of this organization runs on little rules, policing, dogma and doctrine, then this guy gets in the room for his JC and its "DO YOU BELIEVE IN JEHOVAH"? They always try to reason (as the elders did with me) just like him, forget the dates, forget org, forget this and that... yea right! that stuff is crammed down our throat and used as a noose around our neck, then when you need to keep someone from bailing all of the sudden thats not whats important. horse shit!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

RayPublisher: How many JW apostasy trials (with recorded video) have been posted online? How many have you posted? Where are the others bc I would love to see them!

Ok, I admit it. I was wrong.

I was thinking of other videos of JCs without considering that they weren't technically about "apostasy."

And some of the other JC recordings which I had in mind which were about "apostasy" were only audio.

Whether I posted them or not is irrelevant.

Thanks for sharing!

Oubliette

• kairos
    kairos
    So ready for part two!!
  • daringhart13
    daringhart13

Fantastic! Kudos the bravery of this guy.....

FOR OTHERS;

This is a typical judicial meeting. Three guys bouncing around...never really proving or adding anything to the person sitting there.

FOR ME:

Every time I see one of these 'sessions' with elders, I'm reminded how uneducated elders are.....how they basically know nothing. They cut right to basic questions: "Do you believe in Jehovah?"...............they just want a cut and dry answer so they can go gossip and drink beer.

I was constantly shocked at how uneducated my fellow elders were....they couldn't explain basic scriptures, ideas or morals. They got to where they were by driving around in mini-van's for 10 hours a month.....nothing more.

All they care about is protecting business assets....they immediately skip to 'the organization' in their questioning.

If you want to be horrified, just imagine what the elders were like when Candace Conti brought a life altering situation to their attention. DEVASTATINGLY stupid!!!!!!!!!!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher
    @kairos Me too!! Been editing part 2 allllllllll morning.

@daringhart13 Isaac is a trooper and now a personal friend. Yes the elders "wing it", shoot from the hip, make up sh!t, etc. etc.

@freemindfade You said a mouthful bro I totally agree.

--------
    Part 2 is now online here:
    http://youtu.be/373zBncUuoQ

Part 3 next week (hopefully!)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

wow!!

Yep...the circular reasoning is mind blowing!

And they say that EVERYONE who is NOT a witness has been "blinded"!?

Ha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit