Apostasy Trial on YouTube - Undercover spycam part 1

by RayPublisher 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Just started watching and I'm already cringing. Having sat through an apostasy JC before, this brings bad memories and anger. I wonder where Isaac managed to disguise the camera??

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

WOW ! WOW ! WOW!

Elder - "Forget about 1914, forget about 1975, 1874 ... those are dates that are wordily history. Jehovah has got nothing to do with it."

Are these guys even serious?? Hypocrites!

"We don't go by C. T Russel"

But you still go by JF Rutherford, right?

"In 1914 Jehovah placed is royal Son upon his holy hill in Zion..." Watchtower 1932 Nov 1 p.325

Hypocrites, hypocrites, hypocrites, liars!

On a side note: Observe the ongoing trend to discard 1914 sometime in the future.

Eden

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks Eric and Issac. I thought that the elders were genuine and caring, sadly just blind.

They seemed much nicer than my JC....but the end outcome will be the same. The truth is that none of theses guys on your JC or mine are guided by holy spirit.

Kate xx

• carla
    carla

Interesting, looking forward to part 2.

jwstruggle.com is down by the way, fatal error out of memory or something like that.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Always someone has to say something negative about something positive.

I know of only Eric's Apostasy JC that includes video.

So yes, please enlighten us with where the other recorded JCs with video are.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Very well done.

He didnt get irate or too emotional. He kept his dignity, and therefore did not sound like a "mentally diseased apostate"

He managed to cover many of the key issues too!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

One other thing I noticed from this interview is the main guy Isaac mentions he was ill prepared for life because he thought the new system would be here before he graduated high school or some thing to that effect. Well I don't know how old he is but he's probably at least 10 to 15 or more years younger then me and I was thinking the same thing when I was growing up. I have a friend that's 10 years older then me and he to was thinking the same exact thing that he too would see the new system before he graduated high school.

Funny I was born and raised during the 1975 hype and it was the same mind numbing stuff then to. Seems like the WT never changes. It is like the boy that cries wolf. I was not supposed to see my graduation in 1974. To me they WT has lost all credibility.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Great job this guy kept his cool all the way and got in some good points, I wish him the best in life's journey without anymore influence from this Corporation of delusional thinking.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

That line about Jehovah not forcing anyone to come here...it's such total horse crap.

Do the elder's really sincerely believe that born-in's don't feel stuck and forced when they start having doubts?

I'm so tired of these people.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

What a crock, "Jehovah doesn't force anyone to come here....If you want to be part of that flock you have to let us know that." If he is not going to the meetings then isn't that like him saying he doesn't want to go? Besides what do they call summoning him to a JC hearing? As this fellow is talking you can see the elders minds going letting him talk so they have enough on him to get him for a apostasy. If this guy doesn't want to be DF'd for apostasy, he should keep his mouth shut and let the elders do most of the talk, otherwise they are just getting more an more ammo on him to DF him.

I like how they twist the WT predictions by saying, "Forget about 1975, 1874" etc., "These are dates that are worldly history". "Jehovah has nothing to do with them." The elder goes to say this isn't Jehovah's time table. Then why does the f'ing WT keep setting these dates? The elder said he has being in the society since 1968 and he doesn't know what the WT said about 1975? Either he is a liar or doesn't know what his own religion/cult said about 1975. He goes on to say, "I went through 1975 and that was a shaky time". Then he again ads, "Jehovah's timetable and mans have nothing to do with each other". Again it wasn't man that set the 1975 date, it was the WT. If they are saying the man made organization. the WT and the GB set the dates then they can't be spirit appointed. These elders are a bunch of deluded pr*cks.

He goes on to say and the bottom line with the WT is, "Either you are with us or against us" There is no middle ground as far as they are concerned. I was also given that ultimative at my JC hearing 20 years ago

The other elder goes on to say about the book 20 years a WT slave and says, "He must have being pretty stupid to allow himself to be a slave as no one is forced to stay in the organization".

The fellow here goes on to say" I was ill prepared for this system" because of what I was taught growing up. I am sure these elder have heard this argument thousands of times.

You can tell when he starts talking about reading "apostate lies" on the internet to do with the organizations covering up pedophiles, the elders apostate red flags start going off in their heads. The one elder is trying to justify the actions of other imperfect elders covering over the pedophile issue by saying they are imperfect men. Well who appointed these imperfect men to positions of authority in the congregation in the first place? They are appointments by the WT acting on behalf of the organization.

So far an interesting video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit