Apostasy Trial on YouTube - Undercover spycam part 1

by RayPublisher 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

Typical JC pattern ...

You point out some failure of the WTS and they claim it's nothing important and "we need to look past those things".

Then they point out some minor infraction of yours and "it's THE END OF THE WORLD, OMG, don't even ask us to look over this !!!"

This is not only the second time.
    Why are you overstating the facts, Ray. Using sensationalist, yellow-journalism tactics doesn't help our cause.

Seems unwarranted and unimportant. Who cares if it's the 1st, 2nd, 5th etc? What does that matter?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Simon: Who cares if it's the 1st, 2nd, 5th etc? What does that matter?

Exactly!

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Ray.

Thanks.

• azor
    azor

Thank you for posting this. I look forward to watching the second installment. Being a former elder myself I was pissed when they started in on the Catholic church and how good wt was in its policies toward pedos.

I have to watch the second one when no one is around so people don't start looking at me sideways as I'm cursing up a storm.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

How does a wbts JC supercede the law of the land ? In the U.S, a defendent is allowed an attorney.If he can't afford one,the state is obligated to provide him/her with one. Where does a religious body get off by hog tying a defendent in its kangaroo court, in not allowing him recourse to a lawyer or another person conversant with JW teachings or its history. Issac was up against 3 men jumping all over him from all sides. Where is the fairness in that? What kind of exemption do these organizations have from U.S laws that enable them to do as they please? Its a crying shame to see honest hearted ones bombarded with baseless doubletalk and feckless arguments that they can't defend themselves against.

They use the term " JUDICIAL COMMITTEE". Does that give them a blanket pass to decide what the nature of a JC will be ? And never mind the law of the land? Could some of the more knowledgeable forum members shed more light on this. Appreciate your thoughts.

IMO, The Romanian elder's claims that 1884,1914,1975 etc. were not "J's timetable but man's"holds no water as every one of those predictions was made by"anointed" men held as co-rulers with their christ by their own dioctrine/belief.. If they were moved by the holy spirit to utter /write those words then, in effect, they were made by their desert god according to their own beliefs, teachings and doctrines. They should now,stand by their predictions, prophesy and doctrines and take responsibility for them.

There is so much baloney in their arguments that someone, a little better focused, would tear it to shreds and shove it down their lying throats.

This is such a crock of S***!! ( Al Pacino in "Scent Of A Woman".)

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

How does a wbts JC supercede the law of the land ? In the U.S, a defendent is allowed an attorney.If he can't afford one,the state is obligated to provide him/her with one. Where does a religious body get off by hog tying a defendent in its kangaroo court, in not allowing him recourse to a lawyer or another person conversant with JW teachings or its history.

There is an expression: "judge, jury, and executioner."
    What makes the JC even worse is that they are also the police (investigator).

Pretty messed up.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    This is not only the second time.
    Why are you overstating the facts, Ray. Using sensationalist, yellow-journalism tactics doesn't help our cause.

Actually, I believe Ray Publisher is correct. Yes, there are multiple audio recordings of JCs online. But as far as I am aware this is only the second JC that is a video recording (Ray Publisher's JC being the first). Prove me wrong by posting a link to another video recording of a JC other than Ray Publisher's -- and I really don't mind you proving me wrong because I would love to see another video recorded JC!

• mana11
    mana11

Congratulations for making this video and Thanks Ray for putting it up.

To the maker,, You have done what others don't have the guts to do!.

You have done what we all should do, tear away from this god forsaken organisation. I congratulate you for having the strength to do this and moving foward with your life. It is not easy to do and harder still to rid onesself of the emotions of loosing everything you have known all your life. Good Luck!.

The first 2 minutes sum up the same emotions i went through.

A disgusting organisation that needs to be brought to its knees.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I recorded mine in audio with a professional recorder - but it was so long, that only the first 90 minutes got recorded. The whole thing took more than 3 hours.

Eden

• KateWild
    KateWild

I recorded my JC and put it up on the internet with jwstruggles help. Thanks Eric.....but it was not an apostasy trial...it was for "reviling".

It's still on jwstruggle now

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit