Apostasy Trial on YouTube - Undercover spycam part 1

by RayPublisher 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

For only the second time in Internet history, a video recording of a secret Jehovah's Witness apostasy trial has been published online on the JWStruggle YouTube channel. Follow Isaac's story here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se9rH6qUx0o&feature=youtu.be

• kairos
    kairos

This should be great!

Thanks

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

This is not only the second time.

Why are you overstating the facts, Ray. Using sensationalist, yellow-journalism tactics doesn't help our cause.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher
    How many JW apostasy trials (with recorded video) have been posted online? How many have you posted? Where are the others bc I would love to see them!
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Great job, Isaac! Looking forward to part 2.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    These elders, like the Borg are speaking out both sides of their mouths defending the Borg and man their so delusional.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

One other thing I noticed from this interview is the main guy Isaac mentions he was ill prepared for life because he thought the new system would be here before he graduated high school or some thing to that effect. Well I don't know how old he is but he's probably at least 10 to 15 or more years younger then me and I was thinking the same thing when I was growing up. I have a friend that's 10 years older then me and he to was thinking the same exact thing that he too would see the new system before he graduated high school.

Its really amazing that this lie has been perpetuated for so many decades and the old just allow the next generation to be lied to. Its also amazing to see that they continue to do it even today.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Wow. Blind, deluded elders contradicting themselves and lying, lying. Yet believing their lies. Like taking to a wall. Full of double speak and they don't even realize it.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I had two children in 1970 , my eldest was 8 and my youngest was two , I was told my kids would never go to high school .They are now 53 and 47 tears old .

When I became a witness in 1960 ,I was told this system of things could not last more than 5 years , every couple of years later I was told the same thing .{ Stupid me }

smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So they openly speak about doing research into ones faith (the brother who was raised a catholic) and realising the truth....and the result is he changed his belief......but Isaac was NOT PERMITTED to do the same!

Also, how much did they bounce around the place?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit