Apostasy Trial on YouTube - Undercover spycam part 1

by RayPublisher 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cappytan
    cappytan
    What's really interesting is that Isaac didn't bring up 1975 or 1874 first, but it was the elders who did! It shows they're thoroughly familiar with TTATT talking points.
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell

What's really interesting is that Isaac didn't bring up 1975 or 1874 first, but it was the elders who did! It shows they're thoroughly familiar with TTATT talking points.

I recall running into my ex brother in law a few years ago and he was the one that brought up about how the society made mistakes in the past but it would be so good to see you back in. I was shocked when he actually admitted there was some mistakes made. I guess they know that the same old tired arguments don't work with us older guys.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Muddy - "...elders contradicting themselves and lying, lying. Yet believing their lies."

How else do you think the GB got so good at it?

They were once elders like these guys.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Ray

The video has ben blanked out . It's 8:15 P. time.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Hairtrigger It's online now, idk what happened there...

@Eden Yep they are/will be discarding the 1914 date as time goes on.

@Carla Thanks Carla I fixed the site it was an errant plugin!

I also put up a bunch of screengrabs from the video and a short article on JWStruggle.com if anyone wants to see them.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

If this guy doesn't want to be DF'd for apostasy, he should keep his mouth shut and let the elders do most of the talk, otherwise they are just getting more an more ammo on him to DF him.

Yes, as in virtually all JC's, they want you to start talking and expose yourself.

They never start out with: this is what we heard and who we heard it from.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

You know you're fried when the elder does the middle finger slide up the glasses (29:32).

The end of video 1 was a perfect opportunity.

"swept under the rug by whom?"

"By elders."

"By men."

Begs the question - so how should we know when elders should be viewed just as men, and when not?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Yes, as in virtually all JC's, they want you to start talking and expose yourself.

They never start out with: this is what we heard and who we heard it from.

I recall at my judicial hearing they came across as we are there to help you, so gullible me I opened up, confine in them and tell them everything. They then in their decision to DF me turn around my own words and used them against me. That is what really upset me and I called the one elder a f*ing AH. Reminds me a bit of good cop, bad cop. I remember after telling my boss what they did and he couldn't get over that this day and age that a religion actually "shuns people".

Begs the question - so how should we know when elders should be viewed just as men, and when not?

This reminds me of peoples arguments for giving guns to good guys to shoot the bad guys. Who are the good guy and who are the bad guys? The good guys wear the white hats I guess....

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Shepherd the Flock of God pg.90

Chapter Seven

Judicial Hearing Procedure

3. Hear only those witnesses who have relevant testimony regarding the alleged wrongdoing. Those who intend to testify only about the character of the accused should not be allowed to do so. The witnesses should not hear details and testimony of other witnesses. Observers should not be present for moral support. Recording devices should not be allowed.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have to give him respect for going. It's extremely nerve racking. The Eldubs are ignorant and captives to a concept, we all know that.

I can't quarterback from the sidelines, but I wish he would have called them out and made them define apostasy. "We don't follow CTR. Those dates have nothing to do with Jeehoobiedoob." Okay, then what is "apostasy" Brother?? Is it disagreeing with human ideas that have nothing to do with God?? Would I be an "apostate" if I still believed that I'm not a domestic, or that the GB have been appointed over Christ's belongings? What if I don't believe that the 144,000 is literal? Is "apostasy" disagreeing with human speculation?"

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit