Social Networks giving strength to JW protest in Canada!

by koolaid-man 76 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you Kimbo, it is refreshing to receive kind words, it's only on here JWN. that the faultfinding is is relentless. The interesting fact is the more criticism I get here helps bring more curious people into our call.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick said The interesting fact is the more criticism I get here helps bring more curious people into our call.

What a cuckoo you are!

• bohm
    bohm

... the faultfinding is is relentless.

nice.. rick fearon, using wt loaded language and crappy arguments...

• JRK
    JRK

Maybe billboards would work better? It worked for Harold Camping. I am ready to sell my house to buy a few for Rick. Anyone else in?

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Rick said The interesting fact is the more criticism I get here helps bring more curious people into our call.

What a cuckoo you are!

Rick Fearons House.

http://www.tipsfromthetopfloor.com/wp-content/largest_cuckoo_clock.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Is it fair to pick on someone with a mental disorder?

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

I say no.... we should not be picking on you BP.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Sheesh, he even does lame Dad jokes.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Thank you Kimbo, it is refreshing to receive kind words, it's only on here JWN. that the faultfinding is is relentless.

For a humble, honest, and good-hearted man - there is no reason to look for faults.

For an arrogant, boastful, and dishonest man - his whole life is a failure.

Perhaps if you weren't constantly opening your mouth to boast and spew obvious and demonstrably false statements, people wouldn't point out your "faults" (what a nice euphemism for 'lies').

The interesting fact is the more criticism I get here helps bring more curious people into our call.

Based on your track record interpreting reality - I think a fair guess would be that the amount of 'help' you get by making a fool of yourself here is pretty much on-par with the supposed 'social media' coverage of your protests.

"Zero"

- Lime

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Sheesh, he even does lame Dad jokes.

PANDAMONIUM BREAKS OUT AT JEHOVAH-WITNESS.NET when Rick Fearon demonstrates a complete lack of sophisticated wit!

Could this be the reason "Six Screens" has a confusing, meaningless name?

Call into the "Living Life and Loving It" conference call, and you won't find out - as we discuss things that are interesting, meaningful, and based on reality!!!

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit