Social Networks giving strength to JW protest in Canada!

by koolaid-man 76 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

It is so obvious that the Watchtower does not want me posting on this board. Any prudent reader of this post can readily connect the dots. It appears to be a tactical maneuver employed by the Society to discredit the messenger. The same trick they use to muzzle the Apostates. I must say not all posting here are in cahoots and working in this scheme, but you be the judge?

It is easy to see that what the Six Screens has to say is very damaging to the Org. Attempts have been made to shut our Conference call down by blocking callers numbers and they are not happy about former witnesses now networking and forming protests.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW , I agree with you 25 columbia hts. Brooklyn, NY. is the best location to protest.
    Brooklyn is on our list and when we show up there, we want to make it "THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH"
    It is only now that we have the ability to organize and rally the troops via the internet. Our goal is to get many to participate
    with us and this is starting to happen. Protesting is going to play a major role in toppling The Watchtower.
    It is important to show up in large numbers, the impact is more significant and it speaks volumes.....Rick Fearon..

I`m happy you have finally found the Address to Bethel..LOL!!..

"Greatest Show on Earth?"..

Yes..You have accomplished turning Protesting the WBT$ into a Circus..

If you want to protest the WBT$..Go for it..

I don`t doubt it makes you feel better,but it really is ineffective..

The People in the WBT$/JW`s don`t want out..

You can`t save JW`s who don`t want to be saved from the WBT$..

You will Never,Ever..Topple the WBT$ by Protesting..

The people who are out..

Are the ones that need our time and help, to adjust to the real world..

Your not providing that..

Do something with Six Screens for ex-JW`s who are already out and could use some help..

You just may Earn a Larger Audience and some Credibility..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

RickInFearonLand

It is so obvious that the Watchtower does not want me posting on this board. Any prudent reader of this post can readily connect the dots.
    It appears to be a tactical maneuver employed by the Society to discredit the messenger. The same trick they use to muzzle the Apostates.
    I must say not all posting here are in cahoots and working in this scheme, but you be the judge?
    It is easy to see that what the Six Screens has to say is very damaging to the Org. Attempts have been made to shut our Conference
    call down by blocking callers numbers and they are not happy about former witnesses now networking and forming protests.....Rick Fearon

I doubt the WatchTower knows you Exist..

If they did they don`t care about you or,they would have used the WBT$ Legal Department to Shut You Down..

Blaming the WBT$ for Blocking Calls to your show,is WatchTarded..

Are you sure you`ve left the WBT$/JW`s?..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, they do not really care if you to continue protest against the WT, why? It will not make any damn difference and it proves them they are right about YOU!

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

At first I thought this Koolaid man was just misplacing his efforts, and then when he said that we are watchtower spies trying to bring him down I realized that he's just crazy. Of anybody is a watchtower spy, it would be the guy acting like the cartoon character stereotype of an apostate the society wants the witnesses to believe in.

• designs
    designs

Crazy is as Crazy does...Forest Gump

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Holy shit, I just figured it out. Rick isn't suffering from delusions of grandeur and persecution, he's actually working FOR the watchtower. Think about it, what better way to show to the apostates the protesting is useless than to put a seeming buffoon out there working as an undercover JW to intentionally stage ridiculous protests and divide the community? Rick buffoonery in sponsored! The WT is paying for protests against itself to a)make apostates look like evil buffoons and 2)fuel their on persecution complex.

Rick isn't delusional or crazy or a gigantic douche, he's playing a deep double agent game.

Or he's just a crazy and delusional douche.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Makes me wonder...If what he is doing does help expose the WT how many here will change their tune about him?

• Peolpe are fickle...but hey not me...just everyone else.
    • I will not throw a stone at you Rick...but if one comes my way I will throw it back

**I hope what you do helps, and if you are shown that a change in tactics is needed you will be able to make those changes.

Sw

• kimbo
    kimbo

love your six screens rick

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

WTS didn't send my check this month, so maybe I will stop working against Rick in this scheme of ours. Go to the protest, but more importantly, go to Rick's conference call and help him develop a following as one of the anointed. Also go so he can hit some magic number for some kind of sponsorship. Go today before he winds up in a paDded cell for delusional folks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit